What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official IBLEEDMAROON gif thread...

RHCP

Bench
I also endorse this thread.

Fourex was a trackhead of the highest order. He'll never read this thread though, only appeared after a QLD win.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Again, I'd like to remind I bleed maroon - Everyone's blood is f**king maroon you dribbling ignoramus.

That is all.

Surrogate

Juniors
Caught Hayne turning on the water works and Farah make reference to his deceased mother. They were tender moments but slightly contrived.

288421-0f3ee6d2-f6ea-11e3-ba3b-878da0800edb.jpg

Doomednow

Bench
Must be because we have so much more passion than Queensland.

Do Queenslanders even care about Origin?

Howie

Juniors
After winning so easy for the last 8 yrs in a row you'd think we wouldn't, but we still do. Thumping shit out of you in game 3 will show who the dominant state really is.

NSW fans seem to care a lot more about origin, now they've won a couple games.

Dragon2010

First Grade
After winning so easy for the last 8 yrs in a row you'd think we wouldn't, but we still do. Thumping shit out of you in game 3 will show who the dominant state really is.

NSW fans seem to care a lot more about origin, now they've won a couple games.

:crazy: Yeah, okay buddy.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lol, we've managed to find a braindead f*cktard of dazzat proportions. Congrats howie.

Up the Blues!

Latest posts