What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

jak

Bench
Yes, I suppose Gus should be given a lot of the credit in being able to help get those guys you mentioned RVH to the Dogs Club and I guess the likes of the Laundy family as well for being able to get him. That Club was a basket case in many ways a few years back but now the future is looking very much brighter, much to my gangrene.

When the day comes that the Dragons and the Bulldogs face each other in a futuristic Grand Final, I really hope that we beat them. That would be something fantastic. The only wish I have is that I am around to witness it.
good luck with that dave , ill pick you up and drive us both to the grand final.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I'm not sure about the Horse rumour.. I think we want him.. I think the Tigers want him too.. hes definitely the biggest risk of the 3 on market.. given hes out of form and out of favour.. but he also has the biggest upside as the youngest @26yrs of age, and in the qld origin team last year.

It'll be about the money for sure.. and I just realised his contract is 2024-2028... far out thats a long contract... no way the raiders would want to pay freight beyond a year or 2 I would think.
It’s very bad between him and Sticky.

But he has picked him this week.

since77

Juniors
Yes, I suppose Gus should be given a lot of the credit in being able to help get those guys you mentioned RVH to the Dogs Club and I guess the likes of the Laundy family as well for being able to get him. That Club was a basket case in many ways a few years back but now the future is looking very much brighter, much to my gangrene.

When the day comes that the Dragons and the Bulldogs face each other in a futuristic Grand Final, I really hope that we beat them. That would be something fantastic. The only wish I have is that I am around to witness it.
If we ever play them in a GF can we make sure we lock them in their own in goal for the entire game like they did to us in 85? I'd like some revenge.