What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official: Where is Pou thread?

Swiftstylez

Bench
Dear God,

If you give us back Pou you can take Casper and Bazal in a 2 for 1 deal.

Yours sincerely,

/Signed

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Dear God,

If you give us back Pou you can take Casper and Bazal in a 2 for 1 deal.

Yours sincerely,

/Signed

Have you checked your Ego's service manual because it seems maintenance is now well overdue having past the 100,000k's of crap performance years ago?

Swiftstylez

Bench
Have you checked your Ego's service manual because it seems maintenance is now well overdue having past the 100,000k's of crap performance years ago?

Sorry I'll post more like you

*Inserts picture of something irrelevant in the slight chance that it may be funny*

*Goes on a rant that looks like the essay of someone confined in a room with four walls that managed to connect to the institutes wi-fi signal, in the hopes that it makes him look even more edgier than a hipster*

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Sorry I'll post more like you

*Inserts picture of something irrelevant in the slight chance that it may be funny*

*Go on a rant that looks like the essay of someone confined in a room with four wall that managed to get a wi-fi signal, in the hopes that it makes him look even more edgier than a hipster*

:lol: :crazy:

Swiftstylez

Bench
Casper fills me up with life
supersoaker.gif

Green River Eel

Juniors
How are you beerhunters coping on the other site knowing that the board you wankers have supported seem to be a bigger shambles than the one you have devoted the past 5 years in ridiculing.

Must feel like real f**king losers.

Cant wait to read a sims blog on how its all the previous boards fault and all you puppets posting in agreement.

Ps... i have no interest in the politics i just hate that agenda driven site.

As they say '' its better to keep your mouth shut and have people consider you a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt'' if i were you id take that free advice.

Would you like creme with your pie, tiger?

How do the grapes taste?

Winners are grinners mate...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
As they say '' its better to keep your mouth shut and have people consider you a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt'' if i were you id take that free advice.

Would you like creme with your pie, tiger?

How do the grapes taste?

Winners are grinners mate...

what actually did you win ?