What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offseason quiz

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
name dropper..

when are you going to let the poor merkin go, I'm sure he's been in your basement longe enough..

please dont tell me this is another correct incorrect answer

you know Neil Hunt was my neighbour as a kid

I need more clues.

Does this person drink Kraken?

You’re assuming it’s a person!

If you have a weakness, it’s always finding the good in folk.

Ps: it’s not you because there was no reference to fratty, naughty and pearl grabbing humour you inflict upon us for your own ( and my) weirdo pleasure!

The top of the table clash turns into a bondage session. Yay!

Last edited:
I love it when a thread breaks down and there’s 4 or 5 discussions going on simultaneously. Chaos.

I thought @hindy111 was going to finish off his answers.

I suppose a quiz without correct answers is a novel concept. I’m running with it.

I’d like to choose Susie Maroney please Tony… $25, gets me to minus 30.

The carry over champ, I went home last night and memorised the encyclopaedia brittanica. It didn’t help.

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for. Round 1 may be carnage in comparison to this thread.

We have the bye.

An extra week delay before we get jolly rogered for another season.

None of us tiger filth want the off season to end.

This is our moment to shine!

No one can take it away from us.

Last edited:
Always good to get the two points in round 1.
Tigers are getting off to a good start.

Not coming last for a week is all we can ask for.

Benji will be very pleased in the press conference.

“Spurberp result, they almost had us but the boys deeply spaded, that’s what job has happened when everyone does their what.”

And I want to tank Tim. None of this would be possiblez wivout Timch

Benji speak.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Neil Hunt, the other 3 have never been in my house
My old man became mates with Neil Hunt in the late 80s. Have vivid memories as a 10-12 year old of us hanging with his family. They had a big house and lots of pinball machines which I remember being impressed by.

If I was a little older I would have given him shit about being fumble fingers.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My old man became mates with Neil Hunt in the late 80s. Have vivid memories as a 10-12 year old of us hanging with his family. They had a big house and lots of pinball machines which I remember being impressed by.

If I was a little older I would have given him shit about being fumble fingers.
Actually, maybe my old man was mates with Neville Glover? Or it was probably just a hobo from Church St. Whatever it was, it appeared to be a big deal.