What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

Parra Pride

Coach
Just spotted this pic on facebook, some good names in this bunch :lol:

376609_10152029203775492_1426421611_n.jpg

Too bad Takeshita isn't pronounced the way people think. Did you know her last name is written with the kanji for bamboo 「竹」and under 「下」?

#TheMoreYouKnow

strider

Post Whore
i've run for the train a few times - usually make it, so i'm pretty good

so are you anorexic gronk? seems to be the go for the long distance dudes and dudettes

Gronk

Staff member
i've run for the train a few times - usually make it, so i'm pretty good

so are you anorexic gronk? seems to be the go for the long distance dudes and dudettes

No mate, the greyhounds are like that. Marathon runners come in all shapes, sizes and ages.

Gronk

Staff member
Any of you merkins run to bondi today?
I suppose you did Gronk.

Nah I'm too old and cranky to line up with 85,000 runners an hour or two before the start, freeze your nuts off and then (because it's an A to B race) join the shit fight to get a bus back home. f**k that.

Gronk

Staff member
Hopefully none of the competitors take too much sugary drinks during the race. This is what can happen..

Determination.jpg

guruminga

Juniors
That's bad.

The Russian race walker (Valeriy Borchin) did that. But I don't think he finished. Last name has a ring to it...

he-shit-himself.png

"I was running late for work cause I had to do a Borchin."

"I don't give a Borchin!"

"What's that smell?!"
"Sorry...........borchin."

Ha ha, sorry, I know it's bad taste, but I couldn't help myself. I do feel for the guy who obviously pushed himself to the absolute limit.

G

Latest posts