What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The one thing you really want in 2012

Yosh

Coach
Hey all, so:

What's the ONE thing you wanna see next year (in regards to the team). JUST ONE!

For me a premiership will be amazingly awesome, however personally I wanna see Mullen fulfill his potential. kinda like Uate is doing. Would love to see Mullen dominate games as a playmaker.

Yosh

Coach
Would love that too Sean... We've always been too up and down... Beat the competition leaders then get hammered by Souths or something...

I just wanna see Mullen dominate a game. He can definietly do it. Kicks into the corner from deep, pinpoint bombs, grubbers that actually stop in the in goal.

If anything I want to see him get his running game back. Screw the play making, just make those breaks and halfbreaks like you used to and pop the ball up for runners.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Beat the competition leaders then get hammered by Souths or something...

PAH! Not them!

13zd44h.jpg

The one thing I'm looking forward to is for the players across the 15 other NRL teams to meet my friend PAIN, also known as Joel Edwards. Jarryd Hayne will testify...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_OgN0EsLq4

to not leak trys in the final 20 min of a game, this has been my number one frustration for as long as i can remember

billy2

Juniors
I want to see a couple of players come out of left field and be real stars - someone like Wade, McKinnon, Cook or even a young guy like Will Smith or Chanel Mata'utia.

Joker's Wild

Coach
For our halves to consistently force repeat sets when we are attacking an oppositions goal line. More neat little grubbers and less cross field kick and hopes

To be THE benchmark team. Like the Storm proved last year post rort. Bellamy must be like a angry Ghandi or something to get the players self belief to where it is. That team last season i thought would do well to miss the spoon.

docbrown

Coach
I can't limit it to one thing. I want everything that's already been said to happen.

I'd really like the Knights to be the most talked about thing in Newcastle all year and for the entire community to get behind them.

IanG

Coach
Yes as has been stated to play the full 80 minutes every week.

Also to only use a maximum of 25 players

Latest posts