What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ones that got away

Father Ted

First Grade
Through injury you mean.

No I mean Ricky Walford is one that got away from another club. From Memory he was at Norths and Easts prior to us . Sorry for the confusion was responding to Muzby ( see below )

muzby
user_offline.gif

Coach
rank4.gif

icon1.gif
Re: The ones that got away
actually on the flip side, i'd wonder which players we have signed that have been "the ones that got away" from other clubs..

Last edited:

SEAT 1A

Bench
Here is a chance to list some of your favourite players that only played a handful of games for the saints before having success at another club. Those sort of players that you think ..... If only they had stayed

Chris Houston - NTL

actually on the flip side, i'd wonder which players we have signed that have been "the ones that got away" from other clubs..

Jamie Ainscough, Darren Treacey - NTL
Matt Bickerstaff, Perry Haddock - Sharks.

Minotaur

Juniors
The biggest loss the Dragons have had starts and ends with.........................Beau Ryan!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The Stewart brothers in all seriousness. Why would they let them go? That was pretty dumb. If they kept them there would have been no need for Boyd, Costigan, Cuthbertson, Smith etc.

Fai Loa also was a great player when he put on the red V and is playing well at the Cowboys. That was never in doubt that. I knew he would be a hit.

Father Ted

First Grade
We wanted Brett but he wanted his brother along as a package type of deal but Saints did'nt rate him. And the rest is history

Mattc

Juniors
These two probably break the rules here as they played many games for us.
I know he came back to finish with us, but when Brad Mackay left i was shattered.
I always rated him, in almost any position. One of my favourite players.
Thommo was another that should have only played for us.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
These two probably break the rules here as they played many games for us.
I know he came back to finish with us, but when Brad Mackay left i was shattered.
I always rated him, in almost any position. One of my favourite players.
Thommo was another that should have only played for us.

I can't believe they let Thommo go

Latest posts