What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
An up side would be that you would have a better Union team and better musicians...;-)

LOL...it's not worth invading your crappy country just to claim Shihad and the Finns as ours when they live here anyway. We'll stick with our musicians thanks :p

Martli

Coach
About 90% of NZ music is crap, and about 90% of the New Zealanders who support it do so only because it's from there.

LOL...it's not worth invading your crappy country just to claim Shihad and the Finns as ours when they live here anyway. We'll stick with our musicians thanks :p

Yes...never let Delta Goodrem, Anthony Callea and Shannon Noll leave Oz...ever !!.:D

Bazal

Post Whore
Yes...never let Delta Goodrem, Anthony Callea and Shannon Noll leave Oz...ever !!.:D

I was talking about music, not drivel...apart from Shihad you Kiwi's couldn't hope to match Gyroscope or Kisschasey, let alone the really good Aussie acts like The Butterfly Effect and Karnivool :D

McLovin

Staff member
ooooo baby...oooo babyyy... youre making me crazy....making me crazy.....everytime i look around...