What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

Kiki

First Grade
Baz you told me ages ago on msn you were a secret ranga. DON'T LIE TO ME NOW BITCH.

Big Pete

Referee
Guitar Hero/Rock Band

Yes, this was fun what? 3 years ago but I mean rhythmn games have their limit and I must say three games is more than enough.

Black Eyed Peas/Fergie - I listened to their first single a few months ago and omg are we supposed to take her lyrics seriously? I mean at least Fergalicious was a cheeky adjective, "you sold 2000 and late" is such a weird lyric that I feel as if Fergie sourced out her local kindy and got the closest classroom to help her out.

Shia La Beouf - He peaked at Even Stevens..."it's true it's true".

Brunch - It's all about the big breakfast guys and girls. If you're hungry during that tedious bit of time between 7 and 12, have an apple or a cracker.

Emma Watson - The next Nikki Webster.

Family Guy - Especially people that quote it, it was funny a decade ago...

Robot Chicken - If you can sit through an entire dvd and retain some kind of brain activity I'll be amazed.

Death Note - Yes, now this is nerdy but I swear this is like the Transformers of the Eastern animation world. Wow you have a blog that can kill people...*clap clap*

Judd Apatow - Yes I said it. I swear a documentry on some member on LU would be far more hilarious.

Kiki

First Grade
Omg I don't get the guitar hero obsession. I wrote it off as one of the few boy things I'm not into. I hate family guy too.

Martli

Coach
I don't like guitar hero because I play guitar, and absolutely suck at the game. While all my mates are like "YEAH I CAN PLAY [insert song] ON EXPERT LEVEL". I'm sitting there barely getting through it on beginner thinking "f**k YOU I CAN PLAY IT ON REAL LIFE LEVEL".

I don't like guitar hero because I play guitar, and absolutely suck at the game. While all my mates are like "YEAH I CAN PLAY [insert song] ON EXPERT LEVEL". I'm sitting there barely getting through it on beginner thinking "f**k YOU I CAN PLAY IT ON REAL LIFE LEVEL".

Don't stress dude...you win hands down. Playing a plastic guitar on expert...loserville.

Martli

Coach
Hahah I'm not losing any sleep over it, just one of those things where I don't like it because I suck at it hahahah