What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Passion of the Kevin

Munky

Coach
I'd be more shocked seeing a story with a player explaining that he is a good coach tbh.

Of all the father son combos in the league the Kev and Billy one is by far the worst.

Terrible coach and complete nuffy who cant play any position as a player. Atleast Billy tries hard though.

Even the Flannos would be better if they were to reunite.

King hit

Coach
Cobbo

he isn’t a coach he isn’t a coach he isn’t a coach

also Cobbo, he is an alright coach

The Broncos released a statement this morning saying that Selwyn's comments were taken out of context..

“He’s a good person, like a good bloke but I don’t think he’s a good coach. He’s not the best coach but he’s alright.

“I feel like he’s just a good person but I don’t reckon he’s a coach. Even though he experienced footy, been through all the grand finals and all that, but I feel like he’s not a coach"

Sounds pretty clear what he meant to me...

blaza88z

Coach
Of all the father son combos in the league the Kev and Billy one is by far the worst.

Terrible coach and complete nuffy who cant play any position as a player. Atleast Billy tries hard though.

Even the Flannos would be better if they were to reunite.

If you want a good read head on over to BHQ and read about it there, the nepotism theories are unreal. Sadly the fact of the matter is that Billy is the best 9 the club has got until Blake Mozer gets a bit of experience and it's not exactly the easiest position to fill.

That forum exploded, you got people calling Cobbo a flog, people calling for Kevvie's head, never met a more emotionally unstable bunch of fans.

Reactions: gUt

dogslife

Coach
Is this how these blokes keep getting gigs?

Trent Barrett must be the greatest f**king bloke on the planet.

blaza88z

Coach
Is this how these blokes keep getting gigs?

Trent Barrett must be the greatest f**king bloke on the planet.

To be perfectly honest, Kevvie did improve the side dramatically last season and this is the season where we all learn whether or not he's a good coach, it's the group he went out and recruited.

The Bulldogs went out on a spending spree and still couldn't get off the bottom of the ladder under Trent Barrett.

Reactions: gUt

dogslife

Coach
To be perfectly honest, Kevvie did improve the side dramatically last season and this is the season where we all learn whether or not he's a good coach, it's the group he went out and recruited.

The Bulldogs went out on a spending spree and still couldn't get off the bottom of the ladder under Trent Barrett.
Didn't the Broncos splash 800k on 31 year old Adam Reynolds? I dare say his arrival had a lot more to do with the Broncos climbing the ladder last year than Kevvie reaching down into his nether regions and pulling out some long dormant coaching ability.

I for one hope he and the Broncos old boys club at the top get longer than a year to turn things around. Your team's misery is close to the only enjoyment I get from rugby league these days

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
If you want a good read head on over to BHQ and read about it there, the nepotism theories are unreal. Sadly the fact of the matter is that Billy is the best 9 the club has got until Blake Mozer gets a bit of experience and it's not exactly the easiest position to fill.

That forum exploded, you got people calling Cobbo a flog, people calling for Kevvie's head, never met a more emotionally unstable bunch of fans.
Check out the greenhouse. The one time I peeked a user was accusing the Raiders of domestic violence because "the Raiders abuse me while I'm in my home". They weren't joking.

gerg

Juniors
Check out the greenhouse. The one time I peeked a user was accusing the Raiders of domestic violence because "the Raiders abuse me while I'm in my home". They weren't joking.

Typical weak gutted dog raiders fans (myself included). I've tried to get the club to contribute to my mental health medication but alas.

Reactions: Vee

Diesel

Referee
Are we supposed to think Cobbo wrote that apology? The broncos statement says he wrote it but also having a dig where he missed training or his form dropped