What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The player YOU will miss next year.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Id say John Morris. He has been great for our club since he came to parra.

Played alot better than i thought he would when i seen him play for the Knights, i think he was originally bought to play halfback.

Nikki

Coach
Yeah Morrison, not only for what he does during the game, but his recognision of the fans afterwards. He is one of the only players that will turn and clap the crowd after a game and that earns bonus points with me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
eelegant said:
My votes for Morrison.

:x :x :x

Morris a very close second.
couldn't agree more mate wasn't that upset about everyone else but i was very upset about morro going.:(
i dont think we'll realise what a big loss he'll be till next year. oh well good luck in the old dart morro.

strider

Post Whore
Morrison is a gun - i don't think he can be replaced - others will have to lift considerably .... I'd say Glenn is probably the best player Smithy attracted to Parra.

Deano is a great bloke - it'll be sad to see him in other colours.

Morris - meh, I'm not dying over him.

Paranoid

Juniors
Morrison.

[McKinnon, Morris + Widders (in that order) deserve a mention but by lesser extent.]

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Morrison first, O'Dwyer second, but the rest I'm glad they're leaving. Not in a nasty way, but I think we're better off without them (maybe not Morris, only because of who is replacing him).

strider

Post Whore
oh yeah - i forgot o'dwyer ... he's mr reliable and has recently shown he has some flair when given a good run

caylo

Bench
id say mckinnon brings alot to parramatta with his kick returns, he hasn't scored that many, even though he is capable. in genral play, i dunno if hayne is as good a kick returner. so thats a mabey. morrison does add alot in attack and defence, he will be missed, but i dont think any of these players arn't replacable. i do think mateo, tait, cordba, tsulos and weller can make apperances, and do well to fill the gaps left by morro and deno. mckinnon departure is no as bad, because we have so many talented juniors, reddy or burt can fill in at fullback if haynes stays on the wing, or those 2 plus, williams brothers and inu can play on the wing. morris is replaced by a better players... no issues. other than those 4 no others r big name players

btaag

Juniors
if only we could have got Morrison 6 years ago - he has been a wonderful player for us.

pazzaeel

Juniors
Morrison and Mckinnon...

morrison for obvious reasons.

im worried about the departure of wade, he's a very good player and his only real weakness is that he chooses the wrong option EVERYTIME he makes a break. obviously everyone is saying hayne is a more than an adequate replacement for wade which is most likely correct, but who will replace hayne on the wing? i dont think burt is that good at goalkicking that it automatically puts him in firsts.

Daneel

Bench
Deano will be the player that I will miss the most. Allthough I think the player the team will miss most will be probably be Morrison.

Stagger eel

Staff member
chalky - I believe he will stamp himself as a genuine first grader on the the edge of origin selection by June of next year.

lucablight

First Grade
eelavation said:
chalky - I believe he will stamp himself as a genuine first grader on the the edge of origin selection by June of next year.

He's a very good player especially for his size. Is he eligble for NSW or QLD?

Latest posts