What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The player YOU will miss next year.

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
chalky - I believe he will stamp himself as a genuine first grader on the the edge of origin selection by June of next year.

Yep. I agree fully. I'm sorry to see him go.

Hellsy

Immortal
From a player point of view I will miss Odie and Morro

Froma personal point of view Brett Delaney

Phillips

Referee
Wade McKinnon & Glenn Morrison

2 players we should have tried our heardest to keep, followed by Dean Widders

Tyler Durden

Juniors
the sad thing about losing morrison is that we had him under contract for 07, and we allowed him a release to go to england

at the time, thought that hagan was already lining up a forward (simpson, asotasi) that could replace morrision. appears not to have been the case.

bartman

Immortal
I thought Morrison had the option in his favour, ie it was his not the club's decision?

Anyway, I'll miss Widders. I think when in form he adds something to a team that I haven't seen in any other team's bench. He was in no worse form than anyone else early in the year, and his style of impact will be harder to replace than a lot of other players role imo.

oneguy

Juniors
As patchy as it can be, some of the stuff Widders had done, I will always remember. Will miss that - as much as I miss Solomona's magic.

Morrison's hardman ethics will be missed.

Morris, I rated.

Stagger eel

Staff member
CliffyIsGod said:
You will all miss Lyon.

well cliffy, Lyon hasn't been part of our organisation since 2003, however Ben Kennedy is currently part of your club this year and won't be next year..and you'll miss him more than anyone in the history of your club.

btw, has your mob developed anyone since Menzies??

Latest posts