What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The pledge

murraymob

Coach
Just wondering how many have done the pledge
Basically this is agreeing to pay or keep paying your memberships for this year even if not games can be attended
The clincher for me was getting my name on a board at the training academy and as I have 2 memberships I get my fathers name up there .He passed away 5 years ago and was a founding supporter .He would have got a real kick out of it
Panthers for life

roofromoz

First Grade
Hadn't even renewed mine in time (before the lock down)... I still want to get one for this year though.

murraymob

Coach
Hadn't even renewed mine in time (before the lock down)... I still want to get one for this year though.
Renew as quick as you can you get your name on a permanent board at the training academy. But the real prize is you go into a draw for a 20k back yard make over

franklin2323

Immortal
Just wondering how many have done the pledge
Basically this is agreeing to pay or keep paying your memberships for this year even if not games can be attended
The clincher for me was getting my name on a board at the training academy and as I have 2 memberships I get my fathers name up there .He passed away 5 years ago and was a founding supporter .He would have got a real kick out of it
Panthers for life

I have. I am in a position to be able too. Hopefully plenty can so we can have less of a shortfall. Not having expenses for gameday will help but the lack of corporates will hurt too

Kilkenny

Coach
How does it work? I have six platinum tickets in the Western Stand and while I am not a pauper the tickets cost me approximately 2 grand? I would consider maybe pledging half (3) but not sure I can justify the full six particularly given this virus situation has cost me my casual employment and my superannuation/investments are taking a hit?

The_Frog

First Grade
I didn't even buy a membership until a few weeks back. It was a $62 donation and of course I pledged it. No-one could have predicted coronavirus. Still, I wish the club would be a bit more careful in future with its money insofar as the huge payouts to coaches and managers.

franklin2323

Immortal
I didn't even buy a membership until a few weeks back. It was a $62 donation and of course I pledged it. No-one could have predicted coronavirus. Still, I wish the club would be a bit more careful in future with its money insofar as the huge payouts to coaches and managers.

That hopefully is the big thing to come from this

murraymob

Coach
How does it work? I have six platinum tickets in the Western Stand and while I am not a pauper the tickets cost me approximately 2 grand? I would consider maybe pledging half (3) but not sure I can justify the full six particularly given this virus situation has cost me my casual employment and my superannuation/investments are taking a hit?
It works by what ever you are keeping .If you are keeping 3 then you pledge 3 .You get to put 3 names up that will go on the board at the academy .If you drop the other 3 then they don’t qualify

Latest posts