What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Latrell Mitchell overrated?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 83 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 16.2%

• Total voters

Danish

Referee
LOL! And there it is. Well done.
If you were honest, you would have said that first up.

You just can't accept it, or you're upset that your racist mates got caught. Bottom line, I did share my movements. Quite clearly in fact. Even the NRL are investigating.

The question is, why do you think people are lying about racism?
You find it hard to accept that racism exists. You think it's made up - an apologist for racism.

Thanks for proving my point.

You still haven’t said shit.

the bloke that got done in the email was sitting in the stands in an assigned seat. He was found, admitted it, and banned.

the news corp journo concocted a story of a rabbid group of dragons AND Souths fans who combined to hurl racist abuse at latrell for the entire game, with masses laughing along with them until he eventually left midway through the second half.

my claim is the news corp gutter journo is full of shit. You claimed you were at the game as a reason why I should change my opinion, so one must assume you are claiming to have witbessed this apparent Klan rally held on the hill.

so, I’ll ask a final time. Did you witness what the news corp journalist claimed to have occurred?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You still haven’t said shit.
That's right, I prefer not to copy you. I can see this is really doing your head in. So this is what happens when someone tells you that you're wrong, you chuck a tanty.

You are fixated on a news article. I'm not. I was clearly referring to my experience. Y'know, stuff at the game - the things one sees, hear and the people one talks to. You probably wouldn't know.

Your attempts to downplay racism shows you up, you chose a hill to die on. That's why I said you are wrong, and this has rattled you.

It's bizarre how much you have missed the point on this. Yes... you seem upset.
so, I’ll ask a final time.
Haha. Or what?

YoHadrian

Juniors
So he's renewed until 2027. He should do ads for that restaurant at Surry Hills to supplement his income in case lol@souffs cancel his contract.

Danish

Referee
That's right, I prefer not to copy you. I can see this is really doing your head in. So this is what happens when someone tells you that you're wrong, you chuck a tanty.

You are fixated on a news article. I'm not. I was clearly referring to my experience. Y'know, stuff at the game - the things one sees, hear and the people one talks to. You probably wouldn't know.

Your attempts to downplay racism shows you up, you chose a hill to die on. That's why I said you are wrong, and this has rattled you.

It's bizarre how much you have missed the point on this. Yes... you seem upset.

Haha. Or what?

Yep, full of shit. You witnessed nothing as suspected.

As a fullback he’s overated.

As a centre he was fantastic.

As a player in the NRL right now he’s not fit and not switched on to the game like he used to be.

So right now I think he’s over rated if people are still calling him a Superstar of the game.

blue bags

First Grade
As a fullback he’s overated.

As a centre he was fantastic.

As a player in the NRL right now he’s not fit and not switched on to the game like he used to be.

So right now I think he’s over rated if people are still calling him a Superstar of the game.
Lats is back BABY
Played in the halves aswell 😊
Rabbletohs win

Wizardman

First Grade
Listening to Trell in that press conference, he sure as shit didn't sound enthusiastic about playing for NSW. I hope the NSW coach saw that.

Latest posts