What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 'Premier' Premiers...

Paullyboy

Coach
Ive just read about 12 pages of some of the worst positing in the history of this forum. You are a deadset goose knight82. I lost count at the amoutn of times you got shot down and then tried to be funny Im assuming....thats about the only thing i can gather that was supposed to be?

Phillips said:
shes from...jizzonmyjugs.com

Love your work.

I will peruse the site when managers aren't hovering around my desk. Christ it's 55 mins to beer o'clock and everyone (except for me it seems) is going full tilt. I don't know why people can't be politely pretending to work, shuffling a paper every now and again like me.

And one quick question: If Phillips is better than sex... Then what is six with Phillips like?? :eek:

Dude I've already had about half a dozen outraged people going off just now looses impact if you spread it over a couple of threads maybe next week, I'll come up with some new bait.

Worthy mentions to SAAB and Raiders69, quite humorous lashings indeed!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sheens was... well is, a great tactitioner, he would easily account for bennett and besides been can only exploit a weakness where there is one, i cant see one in that 94 line up ;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
noa and nagas were suspect under the highball.
Nagas couldnt handle sailor or hancock...too big too strong

Raider_69

Post Whore
they'd have to get in our opposing 20 to use that anyways besides:
he wouldnt need to handle them, just squish up against Mal or Wiki show them the side and then grass cut them into touch, a Nagas special
Noa and Nagas were good enough under the high ball to get by. Wendell wasnt great either and also had Francis Meli syndrome, slow to turn and chase along the ground.

Mr Saab

Referee
brisbanes forwards would easily roll into the raiders 20.
Osborne and Pongia cant stop webkce and gee...then tallis...then thorn...then TC

Pigskin

Juniors
when a hypothetical exercise like this comes up ... why can't people throw their club allegiance in the bin ?

several champion sides mentioned and debated, but you can't compare them

its like saying Wally Lewis is better than Bob Fulton and Andrew Johns combined ... you just can't ... but he still is ;-)

Oink !

Raider_69

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
its ok pigskin...me and raider are just mucking around and geeing each other up

haha exactly
just saab cant see that Webcke and co would be stopped dead in their tracks by the likes of Clyde, Furner, Croker, Walters... ;-)

Pigskin

Juniors
88 - 05 ... we win tho :D

good to see the chooks semi appearance sequence come to and end also ... will ours ever end ? probly not

Oink !

Mr Saab

Referee
Raider_69 said:
haha exactly
just saab cant see that Webcke and co would be stopped dead in their tracks by the likes of Clyde, Furner, Croker, Walters... ;-)

and then they will be too tired to attack.
Brisbane would put tallis and thorn down the edges of the ruck and tire out the outside backs of Canberra. Mal is no spring chicken at 34 (1994) and he would be worked hard by Tallis and Thorn. ;-)