What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

84 Baby

Referee
My five year old wants to marry Dwayne Therock Johnson. I'm trying to decide whether I'd get more woke points with the other parents if I declared him gay or trans. I reckon I should decide pretty quickly though. I badly need those woke points after he told the other kids I was in the army.
Just tell the other parents he/they/she meant navy

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They certainly seem a lot happier about it all.

OIP.XuCmNSBiJSUroKl1iKf62wHaD4

Gronk

Staff member
I will say thou the baguettes in Europe are superior to the ones in USA. Once you know you know.
Actually if you have been the to the US you’d know that what they sell as sliced bread is sweet and maybe close to what we call brioche ?

it’s pretty gross TBH.

Edit: actually it’s like our raisin toast, without the raisins.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why does a judge give a f**k about what Subway bread should be called? Does he even eat Subway? What a smug merkin.

Gronk

Staff member
Why does a judge give a f**k about what Subway bread should be called? Does he even eat Subway? What a smug merkin.
The judge has a job to do. You don’t like the rules, then don’t bake cake and call it a roll.

strider

Post Whore
Thats in ireland.

Is subway bread the same here?

Maccas buns are worse, but no f**ks given 👍 ... maybe that pay vat on their big macs

Gronk

Staff member
Florida's Desantis is running for POTUS on a uber conservative ticket. Don't say gay legislation, book bans, banning drag queens reading books to kids. He must think that being even further to the right than Trump is his ticket to the white house. Last week Disney said that they weren't interested, publicly distanced themselves from the BS and that they would maintain their historical equality stance. So he threatened to put a prison next to them.

So they announced a ticket only pride event.

hindy111

Post Whore
Good way to attempt to boost ticket sales. Everyone knows the magic in Disney is dyeing and attendances are down to Disneyland.

So you throw a PRIDE party 🥳

Latest posts