What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
only in America, where opinions are determined by which side of politics you are on

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Is it any different here?
I think not.

well I've never been to America so I can only judge it by what I read on social media but I think we have so many more minority groups here that can aslo affect opinions and in so many instances here the minority groups are the matter of the opinions

could be the same there but who knows ?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
How about parents letting their kids grow up first before they starting labelling them??
I have no idea how I stumbled into this interesting conversation. @hineyrulz is absolutely correct. I remember when I was growing up - from about the age of 10, I couldn't work out if I wanted to f**k Jennifer Aniston or Matt Cooper (or both) when I was old enough. Some days I would feel really straight, or really gay. On the really gay days I would sometimes even think "oh f**k, was I meant to be a girl?". That thought would literally dissolve the next day when I'd suit up for Rugby training and after 13 the thought never entered my mind again. If I had parents pressuring me to decide on what I was at that age it could have been a complete disaster.

IMO queer kids don't need labels, this is adult bullshit. Let them enjoy the magic of being young. All they need is visibility of an appropriate and tasteful queer spectrum with no hate and prejudice. Naturally all kids are 'groomed' in a heteronormative society and this is totally normal, this is only dangerous if parents are hating on queer or different people.

Also. I'd defs still penetrate both Matt Cooper and Jennifer Aniston.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've never got the Jenifer Aniston thing, she is just so girl next door.

Doesn't do it for me.

IFR33K

Coach
I have no idea how I stumbled into this interesting conversation. @hineyrulz is absolutely correct. I remember when I was growing up - from about the age of 10, I couldn't work out if I wanted to f**k Jennifer Aniston or Matt Cooper (or both) when I was old enough. Some days I would feel really straight, or really gay. On the really gay days I would sometimes even think "oh f**k, was I meant to be a girl?". That thought would literally dissolve the next day when I'd suit up for Rugby training and after 13 the thought never entered my mind again. If I had parents pressuring me to decide on what I was at that age it could have been a complete disaster.

IMO queer kids don't need labels, this is adult bullshit. Let them enjoy the magic of being young. All they need is visibility of an appropriate and tasteful queer spectrum with no hate and prejudice. Naturally all kids are 'groomed' in a heteronormative society and this is totally normal, this is only dangerous if parents are hating on queer or different people.

Also. I'd defs still penetrate both Dan Carter and Jennifer Aniston.

imo, after watching the 60 minutes segment, one can’t help but think that the parents in the show, are nothing but attention seekers, chasing look at me moments.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
imo, after watching the 60 minutes segment, one can’t help but think that the parents in the show, are nothing but attention seekers, chasing look at me moments.
Yeah parents can be too much, and dealing with queer youth can exacerbate that. It seems that so many just want the validation of being 'the best parent'. Expecting children to be able to make life changing decisions is just wild. If a child comes to you and asks to live life as the opposite gender they should be allowed to explore that (and be so nurtured and loved while doing so) but putting irreversible procedures on the table when they are so young is pretty wild, they'll work themselves out by adulthood and will be capable of those decisions then.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My five year old wants to marry Dwayne Therock Johnson. I'm trying to decide whether I'd get more woke points with the other parents if I declared him gay or trans. I reckon I should decide pretty quickly though. I badly need those woke points after he told the other kids I was in the army.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
My five year old wants to marry Dwayne Therock Johnson. I'm trying to decide whether I'd get more woke points with the other parents if I declared him gay or trans. I reckon I should decide pretty quickly though. I badly need those woke points after he told the other kids I was in the army.
If he's keen on The Rock, give him a wheelchair for his 18th

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I've never got the Jenifer Aniston thing, she is just so girl next door.

Doesn't do it for me.
I always thought she was a little overrated until i saw Meet the Millers

Jennifer Aniston GIF - Jennifer Aniston Hot Weather GIFs

hindy111

Post Whore

What will you do with WOKE POINTS?

Latest posts