What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

the phantom menace

First Grade
Jesus walked the Earth over 2000 years ago. You make out that a few decades is a long time. Less then 1%
I don't think Jesus had any problems with the gays, who existed for centuries (in Ancient Greece and Rome) before he did?

But the various knob-ends who decided to write a book 200 years later and make a non-inclusive religion out of it all have a lot to answer for, imo.

IFR33K

Coach
I don't think Jesus had any problems with the gays, who existed for centuries (in Ancient Greece and Rome) before he did?

But the various knob-ends who decided to write a book 200 years later and make a non-inclusive religion out of it all have a lot to answer for, imo.

How about governments that frowned upon homosexuality? Do they have anything to answer for?

the phantom menace

First Grade
I'll answer that on phantom's behalf. And the answer is - only if they were Liberal governments....
Lol.

Little known fact, the Liberals raised the first bill to start the process to make homosexuality legal - albeit from federal opposition (John Gorton 1973), passed by members of all parties on a conscience vote - but to little effect because in practice it was the state laws that had to be repealed one by one.

So credit where it's due 😂

Latest posts