What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the pro predictor says !!!

broncos09

Juniors
hi all.

dogs minor premiership

dragons will beat eels , dragons very desprete at the moment.

the eels ,hmm all you guys say they are the real deal , but if you look at some opponents they beat on the way no real big deal. they gona be out before you know it in week 1 of finals to dragons or dogs.

Now the real condendors are the ones that have impact players , storm , manly and broncos.

The dogs where the real deal but with kimmorley out and holdsworth in they are gona worst number 7 he is after herbert from raiders.

the rest dragons and who ever else just making up the numbers.

grand final storm v broncos

thats all. :D

hi all.

the eels ,hmm all you guys say they are the real deal , but if you look at some opponents they beat on the way no real big deal. rs.

You are right
The Eels beat no one
I mean who here rates the Bulldogs, or the Storm, or the Knights, or the Tigers, or the Panthers

At least they beat the Sharks and the Warriors. Now those are two teams worthy to talk about defeating ...

dragons chokers :o:o

never win anything :lol:

sh*t, you got me. Never heard it before either. What amazes me is you start these threads thinking people actually give a sh*t what you think. You can put your opinions in the gameday threads, but then you wouldn't get as much attention would you whore?

broncos09

Juniors
sh*t, you got me. Never heard it before either. What amazes me is you start these threads thinking people actually give a sh*t what you think. You can put your opinions in the gameday threads, but then you wouldn't get as much attention would you whore?

no one asked you to post in this thread idiot :o:o

dragon supporters are as good as the team :eek:

dragonszero9

Juniors
cocky much?

team only just makes it in the top 8 and are now going to win the GF?

f**king douche

and as for chokers we have been the bench mark of the year

yes we have lost 3 in a row but we also are still in the top 2

why don't you do australia a favor and go hang yourself

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
cocky much?

team only just makes it in the top 8 and are now going to win the GF?

f**king douche

+1

Eelementary

Post Whore
cocky much?

Team only just makes it in the top 8 and are now going to win the gf?

f**king douche

+10,000

I'm sure the Bronco's wouldn't be anywhere near as successful if the depth of Queensland Rugby League was tested with more than two or three teams for the large part of the club's existence.

dude totally!!! remember that time when the NRL passed a rule to say NSW teams arent allowed to sign queensland players! good times man.

This Year?

Immortal
hi all.

dogs minor premiership

dragons will beat eels , dragons very desprete at the moment.

the eels ,hmm all you guys say they are the real deal , but if you look at some opponents they beat on the way no real big deal. they gona be out before you know it in week 1 of finals to dragons or dogs.

Now the real condendors are the ones that have impact players , storm , manly and broncos.

The dogs where the real deal but with kimmorley out and holdsworth in they are gona worst number 7 he is after herbert from raiders.

the rest dragons and who ever else just making up the numbers.

grand final storm v broncos

thats all. :D

:lol:

Latest posts