What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punk/Hardcore/Emo/Ska Show Thread

Gm5

Juniors
38738047_2051217274922795_7106969800160575488_n.jpg

18to87

First Grade
Just noticed that Bombshellzine is dead. How does everyone keep track of which bands are coming out? Is there a go-to site?

zombie jesus

Staff member
698158-322498-34.jpg

My shorts got baggier and my socks got longer when I saw this one.

Haven't seen NFAA since Surf Skate Slam back in the day.

Xcalibre

Juniors
698158-322498-34.jpg

My shorts got baggier and my socks got longer when I saw this one.

Haven't seen NFAA since Surf Skate Slam back in the day.

The only time I saw Nofun was 5 or so years ago at the Gaelic club... it was awesome! those were the days... dunno if I just missed them at other times but it seemed they didn’t tour here for ages in the early 21st century, so when this tour eventuated, it was a must.

Saw Pennywise at Soundwave (I think) around the same era.

Been a big fan of No fun for 20 odd years and a casual pw fan in that time, but I’ve loved seeing pw live the few times I have. It’s always a shit ton of fun.

Totally forgot about this thread. That Pennywise/NFAA/SO show was f**king sick except NFAA played way too short. That show and the Lagwagon one were the last rad shows before Covid.

New Deviates album rips. Just about had a panic attack when I saw the vid of them playing live again.

Been listening to heaps of new shit. Ska-Punk is thriving right now, so much good shit out. Heaps of good Aussie stuff too. Has anyone heard of Outer Control and All We Need? They've been putting out some pretty decent shit in the past couple of years.

Latest posts