What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The question not Marshal/Reynolds? it’s Marshal/Brooks?

gordsy

Juniors
2 is not an option and as for 1..Reynolds is as much a feelgood story for a lot of people right now as Benj

Personally i'd be most happy if Jennings were rested with Benji taking his spot for this game..he's certainly no slower and would spread the defensive nervousness around a bit for the eels

So we want him on a wing or even worse at centre. Benji isn't that good a tackler.

gordsy

Juniors
I'm apart of a FB WT supporter group and it's scary how out of touch some of the supporters are on there. Most still believe Marshall is streets ahead of Reynolds

This comment in particular - "reynolds is not in the same class as marshall marahall is in the twighlight of his career and rwynolds is an overpaid marque player ... reynolds will never reach the heighys of benji marshall ever."

Most people agreed with him also.
Who cares if he reaches the heights of Benji. Footy is about what happens now, not what happened 14 years ago. .

Last edited:

Front-Rower

First Grade
So we want him on a wing or even worse at centre. Benji isn't that good a tackler.

I’ll get roasted but again Wests Tigers supporters like to hold on regardless of performance and like to say ahh well next year without changing anything up

Das Hassler

Bench

No..definitely not on the wing. ..Noone would seriously suggest that but i was just thinking that Benj and Fanua would possibly combine well enough to cause a bit of havoc. .would just need it to be more havoc for the opposition than us. Anyway...it was just a thought if Jennings still hadn't recovered fully and there was a desire to have " all 3 " on the park together

The unknown

Juniors
Who cares if he reaches the heights of Benji. Footy is about what happens now, not what happened c14 years ago. .

That's exactly why the casual WT fan is stupid haha. They see Benjis name and theyre like "omg 2005!!!" forgetting that he was significant like 14 years ago

WA Tiger

Bench
It’s still early...plenty of time for anything to happen...Benji will have his time to shine...And Josh will create energy and do things that will beat teams.But when Benji does get his chance just watch him create the extra man out of nothing...that’s his buzz...most of what he does is to achieve this - and he probably won’t run 40 metres - Different player than 05 ....but you gotta look close! I can handle 2 mistakes or that he doesn’t even try his dummy or to run hardly at all anymore or that he fluffs a kick just so long as I get to see that no look 20 metre pass to the chest of Nofoaluma as it happens...and then win the game of course which he can do single handedly.

WA Tiger

Bench
I like Benjis shorter passes just as much though...to put a man through. ..a bit of spiral is preferred though.He always thinks a step ahead during a game.Reynolds will win games for us but I never get sick of those plays and working out how the hell he did it.

WA Tiger

Bench
Back where we started !! I just want to know How much if any practice goes into repeat set 5th tackle kicks. Better be some.No other comment said it all before...in mourning