What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raiders

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
matrix_red_blue_pill.jpg

Take the red pill Quigs...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Those 3 tries at the end might hurt.

Raiders -169
Cronulla -206.

169 + 18 = 187.

If Stuart gets back-to-back spoons, I will be sooooo happy.

Card Shark

Immortal
We just have to put some points on them when we play them.

Considering we don't know how to win at home, there's Buckley's of that happening.

Card Shark

Immortal
Nothing to that story.

The Broncos are allowed to stockpile players as the NRL needs a strong Brisbane more than any other team.

There is no way they will strip points off them.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Bourbon Bec has taken up the tirade againt Ricky today. She even managed an entire article without mentioning the Sharks. That's a first especially since she was banging on about the wodden spoon. But Ricky copped it all. She must hate the stick.

Southern Shark

Juniors
They just lost in the last 10 to the one man team. He gets injured and Parra can't win. Raiders led to the 70th until Hayne stood up again. That's 4 weeks straight he has won the game by himself. Dally M by far.

fizzgig

Juniors
It's going to be totally against my principles but I guess I'm cheering on the Dragons next weekend (going to the game with both Raiders and Dragons mates).

I think this game is key to us avoiding the spoon as the Dragons haven't won in Canberra for something like 11-12 years. We need an upset of that hoodoo otherwise if the Raiders get that win it might put them out of reach.

Latest posts