What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The reason we have been losing

Goddo

Bench
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/dragon-enforcers-fired-up/story-e6frexnr-1226108462100

The way we have been playing is very unlike us," Creagh said.

"Especially the amount of points we have been leaking in the second half. It has been really disappointing because we have been starting so well and dropping our bundle after half-time.

"Our attitude has been wrong - we have been clocking off and relaxing."

Looks like we have been taking a page out of the Brian Smith book recently...

Goddo

Bench
picture.php

MattYg1

Bench
f**kin knew it... somebody said on here the other day they saw Cooper having a coffee and he looked calm and relaxed...

Cagey Mac

Bench
Sorry to have take so long with this guys but I've been doing extensive statistical analysis
I went back to game 1 April 23 1921 when we played our first game
I mean how cool is that, we played our first game on "St Georges Day"
The fact that we lost is a little ironic as we can say "it wasn't our day on our day"
Anyways to the incredible statistic that I found that will solve our future problems
BELIEVE IT OR NOT
We have never lost a game when we were ahead at full-time
It's uncanny I know but therein lies the simple solution
Be in front when the final whistle blows (ignore the siren as it can be misleading) and you cannot lose the game
Frankly I'm surprised that Bennett has not realised this in the past

KiamaSaint

Coach
Sorry to have take so long with this guys but I've been doing extensive statistical analysis
I went back to game 1 April 23 1921 when we played our first game
I mean how cool is that, we played our first game on "St Georges Day"
The fact that we lost is a little ironic as we can say "it wasn't our day on our day"
Anyways to the incredible statistic that I found that will solve our future problems
BELIEVE IT OR NOT
We have never lost a game when we were ahead at full-time
It's uncanny I know but therein lies the simple solution
Be in front when the final whistle blows (ignore the siren as it can be misleading) and you cannot lose the game
Frankly I'm surprised that Bennett has not realised this in the past

Further to this, we have never lost a preimership title when we have been ahead at full-time in the grand final. If we want to go back to back this year that is all we need to do. Be ahead at full-time on grand final day.

Latest posts