What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rep Register

HevyDevy

Coach
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs is from NSW and has confirmed his allegiance

Heighington came to Sydney at 16 so he is eligible for City although if he said he wanted to play for Country, ala Andrew Ryan, he may be permitted

HevyDevy

Coach
Incidentally, the errors in regards to players listed under the wrong club are apparently the result of cutting and pasting a million players and not noticing under the rpessure of deadline that some had obviously gone horribly wrong!

I can assure you we're not so naive as to believe that Benji plays for the Warriors or Matai or Leuluai play for Newcastle!

Sorry for the errors there ... one of those weeks. We'll endeavour to ensure we have no more issues as error-riddled as this one [-o<

walker smith

Juniors
How is Kane Cleal Country? his dad is, but he's not....

Kane was in the parra marist juniors at age 11 and stayed in the parra area until he moved to manly a couple of years ago.....sounds like a city rep to me!

tiburon

Juniors
He was born in the county wasn't he? That and who his Dad is probably gave him the option to choose and he chose Country.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
*bump*

Here's that pesky Rep Register...

feast your eyes :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Some new errors that have popped up in the Spreadsheet:

Bulldogs should read:
C and W Tonga - QLD
Utai, SBW - NZ

Only errors ive picked up on so far.

MIA

Juniors
Jason Croker has played State of Origin for NSW but is listed down as a Qld'er?

timmeah

Juniors
Greg Inglis gets huge raps in Qld Cup and saw him for about twenty minutes for Brisbane Norths this weekend for the first time on ABC TV. In that time he kicked a 85 metre drop out (breeze behind him) and scored a 80m solo try and so I thought to myself what state he would be playing for in a few years. To my surprise he is registered for Qld on this list. Supossedly he was dragged to Norths by Melbourne from Country NSW when he was fifteen. I'm a Queenslander but I still don't think that is right. It's just a mixed up bloody mess these days.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
The QLD cup commentators love him, they asked him after a game whether he was a QLD'er or not and he said he is. He also represented QLD u/19's this year (and carved up).

Not sure how he qualifies, but he definitely does.

sunny

how does inglis qualify for qld? he's listed as being born in kempsey and playing juniors in bowraville, both of which are in nsw.