What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Blues 2024

isaiah

Bench
If our forwards play to their best of their ability we’ll be ok imo. I know QLD grow at Suncorp but we completely dominated in the forwards and QLD haven’t made any changes in the forwards to make me think they’ll improve massively.
Dominated is a bit rich. Tried to stand over our forwards at the beginning of the second half of the second game but were told no by Queensland

speedster

Juniors
One thing about Qld playing at Suncorp is their line speed up there is incredible. They all sprint up out of the line with guys like Hunt getting to the ball carrier before he's had a chance to get to top speed and then the rest gang in, peel off, sprint back and sprint back up again having won the collision and the speed of the play the ball.

In the NRL, sides get pinged for inside the 10 but in an Origin decider up in Brisbane, I'll be very surprised if there are any inside the 10 penalties in this one, especially in the first half and that could rattle the Blues who never seem to anticipate getting bum rushed all game long up there until it's too late.

The Blues need to not go one out through the middle and instead string a few passes together before getting a yardage man into the defence a bit wider of the ruck. Rinse and repeat. Same goes for playing Penrith in finals. You're doomed if you go one out.

Last edited: