What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Royal or Allawah Hotel????

Royal or Allawah Hotel??

• Royal Hotel, Carlton

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Allawah Hotel

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

The Major

Bench
I have just spoken to Nick or Rick, cant quite recall, the manager of the Royal. They open at 10am on Sunday morning. And they are more the willing to accomodate the early onslaught of thirsty fans. See y'all there champs!

Dont forget, opens 10 am.

big pat

Coach
roll back 20 years no wife and kids, i would have done the pub crawl with you,ah well not to worry seeyou at the taj, or on the hill,

Syko

Juniors
I have just spoken to Nick or Rick, cant quite recall, the manager of the Royal. They open at 10am on Sunday morning. And they are more the willing to accomodate the early onslaught of thirsty fans. See y'all there champs!

Dont forget, opens 10 am.

i'm f**ken syked up haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard this is gonna be a f**king ripper of a game!

don't think ive been this syked up before a game for a very long f**king time, f**ken scum merkins send em to hell!