What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The rugby league highway

Claws Panther

Juniors
There is a campaign I wanted to let you know about it is called the Rugby league highway. It is aimed to try and change the name of the great western highway to the Rugby League highway. Great Western no longer represents the area as this name has been stolen by another code. The aim of this protest is to campaign for Rugby league rights in the western sydney area without drawing attention to rival codes and their clubs. By supporting the Rugby League highway you are saying that the Greater West is Rugby league Turf.
If you are upset at the tactics of other codes please keep an eye out for the rugby league highway. those on facebook just search for Rugby league highway and you should find the group pretty easy. I would like to hear the thoughts of all fans on this idea and other ways you can show your support for Rugby league in the western Sydney area

innsaneink

Referee
It is a major part of NSW's history, geography, economy and infrastructure.

421px-Location_Great_Western_Hwy.svg.png

My following post shows the AFL in NSW by comparison.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Normally I'd say there's no chance of it happening but seeing as though the NSW government just spent $45 million to build a third AFL stadium in Sydney, who the f**k knows what makes sense to them anymore.

rugbynotsoccer

Juniors
Shame on you Timbo.

I for one will take this very seriously and from now on will refer it to the Rugby League Highway. You need to give credit where it is due.

Last edited:

Latest posts