What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the rumours have started

daveking

Juniors
was talking to cookie who plays at leeds and he told me that vainikola had signed for leeds and that it would be announced on the monday after the world club championsip game

is this bullsh*t?

dave

Evil Homer

Staff member
This is a rumour that has been circulating for a while.Bradford will be screwed IMO if this happens.

jed

First Grade
I'm confident that he'll remain a Bull, only time will tell though.

Why would he leave Bradford for Leeds , ok they may have some good players but nothing else to offer . He has the great partnership with Hape , why would he blow what he has at Bradford to got to Leeds, This has been going around for a while , been and gone he has also denied that he is going else where .

As for been bull**** , if we are **** then why have we won the trophy and become champions if we are .

JasonE

Bench
daveking said:
was talking to cookie who plays at leeds and he told me that vainikola had signed for leeds and that it would be announced on the monday after the world club championsip game

is this bullsh*t?

dave

who is cookie ?
i can't think of any cookie who plays any grade at Leeds.

RLdan

Juniors
This has been going on for months, how can anyone believe thses silly rumours.

IT WON'T HAPPEN.

Corbin

Juniors
I rekon Elliot will lead him back to canberra.

Like he did with Smith and he was coach of bradford. (not sure exactly when)

Latest posts