What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Frank Facer

First Grade
Word on Twitter(yea I know) is that Graham has had words with a couple of origin players about their performances since origin & he’s pi##ed off
That is good news. Someone had to tell them. Maybe Mary is too scared to say anything, because "he doesn't want to lose the dressing room"? lol Then there is Dean Young as our forwards coach, what is he doing. Even Craig Young could have a word to our under performing forwards?

That is good news. Someone had to tell them. Maybe Mary is too scared to say anything, because "he doesn't want to lose the dressing room"? lol Then there is Dean Young as our forwards coach, what is he doing. Even Craig Young could have a word to our under performing forwards?
Dean Young is still out hurt with that dodgy knee.

nrlnrl

First Grade
That's one of the biggest problems with 'jobs for the boys'. They don't know how to be critical of players. Oh yeah, don't worry, they're all good blokes.

When did anyone call Craig Bellamy a good bloke ?- he's always referred to as a great coach. That's not knocking him as a person, but it's how he's viewed by players, because that's who he is - their coach.

blacksafake

First Grade
That's one of the biggest problems with 'jobs for the boys'. They don't know how to be critical of players. Oh yeah, don't worry, they're all good blokes.

When did anyone call Craig Bellamy a good bloke ?- he's always referred to as a great coach. That's not knocking him as a person, but it's how he's viewed by players, because that's who he is - their coach.
This 100%.

Every time L plate is mentioned by the so called experts/media they say he’s a good bloke. FFS I’m a good bloke too but it doesn’t make me an NRL coach. I want a bloody good coach not a good bloke as a coach.

blacksafake

First Grade
I don’t want Craig near the team.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

NRLNRL
You are correct.
The players dont say they are bellamys friend or mate but he had there full admiration.
Due to his coaching skills and abilities and not because he's a good guy.
The same can be said about bennett.
There great coaches by reputations .
Not by beeing there best mates.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Someone call Bennett's agent, and find out whether he is willing to come to Saints.

Happy to start the collection to pay out Mary.

Will put in the first $5,000

I'm prepared to write a blank cheque from one of my many international offices in.........

Mozambique, Botswana or even the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Please text your account details so l can transfer immediate funds.

Your faithfully,
The Reverend I.M.A. Fraud

mugabe-3.jpg

Reactions: jak

jak

Bench
I'm prepared to write a blank cheque from one of my many international offices in.........

Mozambique, Botswana or even the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Please text your account details so l can transfer immediate funds.

Your faithfully,
The Reverend I.M.A. Fraud

mugabe-3.jpg
did you send me a bad check?