What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

randomdragon

Juniors
Sorry but someone has to realise dragonssamy's flaws, he can't actually name anything because most of the shit he says is either obvious or can be found out from rumours. If he knew some facts surely he would tell.

sco22

Juniors
The Illawarra faction of the joint venture will fight for McGregor

If the Bennett rumour has got legs, he steps down after this year and stops the above.

It takes huge kahuna's and if he wants to go out kicking and screaming, do it on the field.
SEAT 1A and this is the problems with joint ventures in football anything in life they never work out stepping on to many toes. Just goes to show what the Illawarra side of venture really think.

Crush

Coach
Morris Iemma new CEO and Doust will 100% deliver a new coach and i think it will be Bennett who will most likely bring w him
Boyd
Roberts
Pangai

Widdop to Fullback and Boyd to 5/8
Lafai, Aitken, Dufty all gone!
Mickey, love your predictions but this could be your best ever.
So we are going to get Bennett, Boyd, Roberts and Pangai.
You know there is a salary cap right?
Aitken, Lafai and Dufty are all contracted so we would be paying their salary plus 3 of the most expensive players in the comp in the newbies.
This my friend AINT GONNA HAPPEN!

Dragons4me

Juniors
There is such an absence of anything positive coming out of the club at the moment some of us are clutching at anything. The silence is deafening on the protracted deal with the joint venture; the replacement CEO and possible coach and any therefore possible signings. You wouldn't want to be hanging by your short and curlies waiting.:rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

Mickey, love your predictions but this could be your best ever.
So we are going to get Bennett, Boyd, Roberts and Pangai.
You know there is a salary cap right?
Aitken, Lafai and Dufty are all contracted so we would be paying their salary plus 3 of the most expensive players in the comp in the newbies.
This my friend AINT GONNA HAPPEN!
In his defence Lafai is proberbly only getting three fifty a game, he certainly plays like it, to be clear, that’s $3.50

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Earlier in the year there was talk Maguire had some sort of agreement in place to replace Mary if it all went sour. I really hope that is true. Strange thing is Maguire has not been linked to other clubs so I am hoping the rumour has some legs and when approached by other clubs told them he has allready agreed to joining Saints. Geez I really hope that is the case. I honestly think with Maguire Saints will win a comp within the next year or so. There are no Russell Crowe's dictating the club at Saints so he will have more control.

I had not heard this. Do we really wanna return to Benny. Three years with the Dragons.. one premiership. Failed to make the 8 in '09 and finished fifth in '011. He also took a couple of fine players with him when he left. No thanks Benny's time is done.

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
Earlier in the year there was talk Maguire had some sort of agreement in place to replace Mary if it all went sour. I really hope that is true. Strange thing is Maguire has not been linked to other clubs so I am hoping the rumour has some legs and when approached by other clubs told them he has allready agreed to joining Saints. Geez I really hope that is the case. I honestly think with Maguire Saints will win a comp within the next year or so. There are no Russell Crowe's dictating the club at Saints so he will have more control.
I can live with this.

BLM01

First Grade
it is a no from me. Boring football. Prefer Bennett if it is out of those 2

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Sorry but someone has to realise dragonssamy's flaws, he can't actually name anything because most of the shit he says is either obvious or can be found out from rumours. If he knew some facts surely he would tell.

Tell us some of your peals of wisdom.
Still waiting you have no fcken idea about anything.
Time for you to go back under the rock you crawled out from.
If you don't you will be trodden on.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

None of us know all the facts except l know one thing for sure, DragonsArmy61 offers a dam side more than you, plus he's a good forum mate of us regulars.
Back off and enjoy the forum.
If you have nothing nice to say, best you say nothing.

Latest posts