What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
This hurts more than any match loss. Losing out to the arch rival who offered less money and no sign of us getting anyone any time soon.
Yep. Management can tart this up anyway they like, but we are obviously a club of last resort. Whether it's the club, the board, the location, or the coach, no decent player will come to us without a truckload of money. I expect our half-decent players will be looking for a way out.

I await Management's response.

Yep. Management can tart this up anyway they like, but we are obviously a club of last resort. Whether it's the club, the board, the location, or the coach, no decent player will come to us without a truckload of money. I expect our half-decent players will be looking for a way out.

As it turns out no decent player will come to us even WITH a truckload of money

Dragon David

First Grade

Yesterday I said the Sharks fans were confident they'd nab AFB

We suck
Yes you did St Tangles and they were spot on. Talk about coming through the back door or in the dark of night to swoop on this guy when we expected his signature. Goes to show that what the Sharks can offer the Warriors as a swap is better than what we have.

I can't wait to hear what Flanno has to say. Nothing I guess like it will be with results - nothing.

We talk about patience, we talk about reasons for missing out and that there are hidden agendas that they have got planned, but it is all a load of bullshit to make us think and hope that they will get the players we need and get people to join up as members because "we will be going somewhere".

We will be wooden spooners like no other next year and the years ahead. Flanno will bite the dust and we end up on the scrap heap.

thebigredv

First Grade

Reading on here that a Dearden was not even in our sights. False, that’s pure BS. Same people telling us not to panic that things take time. Well, the facts are we couldn’t attract a single credible player to us. Flanagan and his men will be in full meltdown themselves after today. 2025 has just evaporated and Hunt, the only thing saving us from a spoon last year, will be wiggling away as we sit here.

CozDragon

Juniors
Yes you did St Tangles and they were spot on. Talk about coming through the back door or in the dark of night to swoop on this guy when we expected his signature. Goes to show that what the Sharks can offer the Warriors as a swap is better than what we have.

I can't wait to hear what Flanno has to say. Nothing I guess like it will be with results - nothing.

We talk about patience, we talk about reasons for missing out and that there are hidden agendas that they have got planned, but it is all a load of bullshit to make us think and hope that they will get the players we need and get people to join up as members because "we will be going somewhere".

We will be wooden spooners like no other next year and the years ahead. Flanno will bite the dust and we end up on the scrap heap.
I think Flanno also needs to shut the hell up about who he is trying to sign. Barely a peep out of Sharks and just like that signed. Keep things behind closed doors, at least that way when we inevitably fail miserably no one knows about it.

Latest posts