What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
Thanks mate, wasnt so worried about Hayne and co but l was all hyped up the Kitchen Sink and you had to spoil it, ruined my weekend it did.

be a bit more positive gareth I have not given up on the kitchen sink just yet.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :yum: Sorry gents , I realized that we all had high hopes for the sink , but alas it’s off elsewhere.

ouryears

Bench
Gould goes, for me
Panthers will sit around 10th, Gould and Cleary will fall out....again......They will sort it out behind the grandstand in round 15, winner takes all, Cleary gets too close in the brawl that ensues, Gould bear crushes Cleary.

Gould phones Griffin, says all is forgiven, 4th wasn’t so bad after all.
Gould rewrites his 15 year plan.
Cleary makes phone calls to the Wagga magpies offering his services.

ouryears

Bench
Yep clearly the best painter in the Gong, and arguably the best coach at our club.

Thankfully we have a strong forward pack and quality halves.

2018 proved a drovers dog could take us to the finals.

Imagine if we had a top coach !
Mary isn’t even the best coach in his own family, his missus coaches the under 14s, her use of the bench got her team home.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Panthers will sit around 10th, Gould and Cleary will fall out....again......They will sort it out behind the grandstand in round 15, winner takes all, Cleary gets too close in the brawl that ensues, Gould bear crushes Cleary.

Gould phones Griffin, says all is forgiven, 4th wasn’t so bad after all.
Gould rewrites his 15 year plan.
Cleary makes phone calls to the Wagga magpies offering his services.

I think the only reason Cleary has been re-signed by Gould was because Cleary junior made it a clause in his contract to stay at the Chocolate Soldiers.

BLM01

First Grade
I think the only reason Cleary has been re-signed by Gould was because Cleary junior made it a clause in his contract to stay at the Chocolate Soldiers.
Yes the day clubs let players and player managers dictate terms is usually the start of their fall from grace. Cause they are not playing in red and white I hope it backfires.
So why dont the Dragons get Wendall or Wishy to coach as their sons are coming through the ranks with huge raps as we are a job for the boys recruitment club. They would do no worse in team tactics in thier 1st year than Mary.

dragon thomo

Juniors
Is there any news in regards to Rapana and BJ Leilua. There was talk a while back that Canberra wanted to let them go. Also any talk of another forward hopefully a front rower.

BLM01

First Grade
We hear nothing nooothhhing
Patience supporters. Wait until Nov 1 when new regime is fully up and running. We dont start pre-season until 19th but some of the fringies and young players are already starting their pre-season.
They wont make any major announcements prior to Thursday, come Monday..as Jimmy sang...it will be alright

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Patience supporters. Wait until Nov 1 when new regime is fully up and running. We dont start pre-season until 19th but some of the fringies and young players are already starting their pre-season.
They wont make any major announcements prior to Thursday, come Monday..as Jimmy sang...it will be alright
Great song

Frank Facer

First Grade
Here is some interesting news. There is an article that has been pasted on the Newy forum. In the article it says that there will mass movement of players, due to the new coaches at their respective clubs and Manly's salary cap issues. It says that rumours of Taupau have persisted for months, while his front row partners Addin Fonua Blake and Lloyd Perret are both up for grabs. I would be very happy for us to sign either Taupau or Addin Fonua Blake.

There was also mention of Merrin possibly heading to super league in England. He would be alright at the right price. There may be quite a few players available over the next couple of months. I think someone will be coming here.

Here is a link to the article that I was talking about

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sp...r/news-story/20f554b3349a012b2441525bdf182b60

BLM01

First Grade
Here is some interesting news. There is an article that has been pasted on the Newy forum. In the article it says that there will mass movement of players, due to the new coaches at their respective clubs and Manly's salary cap issues. It says that rumours of Taupau have persisted for months, while his front row partners Addin Fonua Blake and Lloyd Perret are both up for grabs. I would be very happy for us to sign either Taupau or Addin Fonua Blake.

There was also mention of Merrin possibly heading to super league in England. He would be alright at the right price. There may be quite a few players available over the next couple of months. I think someone will be coming here.

Here is a link to the article that I was talking about

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sp...r/news-story/20f554b3349a012b2441525bdf182b60
Sorry Frank I aint paying a subscription to read it..:(