What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

dungay dragon

Juniors
Sign RCG and Safiti and have a prop rotation of these two props plus F Molo and Couchman. If Lawrie does not like reserve-grade, his manager will find another gig for him.
Safiti and Stefano both on show tonite
Wouldnt sign the cheque for DS just yet.Painfully slow and ineffective
Young Stefano....If Flanno could get him to believe he is bigger faster and stronger than anyone else , we could have potentially one of the best Props in recent times

TheRev

First Grade
Seems like its really just a money thing with DSaifiti.. I think we would be paying more if he was the only target.. but its a strange time atm with underperforming props looking to swap homes.

The Word

Juniors
The Feagai twins didn't perform well last year and were sent to reserve grade by Flanagan at the start of this year, and apparently put up for release at the start of the season.

The Couchman twins did not perform well in the pre-season trial games and were also sent to reserve grade.

I'm guessing they were given objectives to work on by Flanagan, parts of their game they needed to improve to be considered for first grade.

All 4 of them seem to have come back improved, and played well when given their chance. Whether it's down to clever man-management from Flanagan, exceptional reserve grade coaching, or mental strength from the individuals involved, I'm not sure.

However I'm really pleased to see all of them improving under our current coaching system.