What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
How is this topic a rumour? I think any discussion on refs decisions & rules should go to the swamp because it won’t change and it’s boring, just my opinion.
For some obviously.
Sorry denis, I was the one that started this as an Off Topic matter when I brought up Gus Gould being let off for calling the rules stupid. Apologies all.

Dragon David

First Grade
"The Bulldogs have reportedly had a bid to sign sacked Super League forward Siosiua Taukeiaho rejected by the NRL.

News Corp reports the Bulldogs were blocked because the NRL ruled the mid-season trade window had closed.

The former Rooster was sacked by Catalans for skipping a training session to attend a music concert with fellow former NRL player Jayden Nikorima earlier this month, with the players pretending to be sick.

The NRL’s rejection is a blow to a Canterbury side whose forward stocks are severely depleted. Max King, Jaeman Salmon and Ryan Sutton have all been sidelined in recent weeks, leaving the club short on depth and desperately hoping for the NRL to allow the mid-season swap."

Up yours Gus!

Per
@MCarayannis
Daniel Saifiti has done a medical with the Dragons. There were some minor issues with a shoulder injury, but nothing serious.
The sides remain some way apart however on how much Knights need to contribute, the Dragons will need to up their offer if he’s to leave.
Choccy shoulder again?

we need a good forward but I wouldn’t be bending over backwards to get him with his form. Let the knights and O’Sullivan earn it.

RedVee

First Grade
Per
@MCarayannis
Daniel Saifiti has done a medical with the Dragons. There were some minor issues with a shoulder injury, but nothing serious.
The sides remain some way apart however on how much Knights need to contribute, the Dragons will need to up their offer if he’s to leave.
Just get it done.
I’d be pissed if we miss out because of some stupid small amount

TheRev

First Grade
Whatever the gap between buyer and seller.. it mustn't be too outrageous if Daniel was down doing a medical today... seems like things are serious.

Again if I was Newcastle I might think about waiting for other parties to get involved once Stefano is settled.. funny how that always shifts a buyers perspective.... but seems like Newcastle are pretty desperate.. they have other options, but I think Daniel is an easier sell than perhaps Cogger or Gamble I dunno whoever else they are trying to move on.

justadragon

Bench
Per
@MCarayannis
I really dont think its up to the Dragons to up their offer, It's the Knights who are under the pump and desperate to let him go, we should be doing them no favours, especially POS the way he strung the Dragons along for months, just to shaft us, F%$K him and the Knights, they are in no position to dictate to anyone !!!

Dragons4me

Juniors
I really dont think its up to the Dragons to up their offer, It's the Knights who are under the pump and desperate to let him go, we should be doing them no favours, especially POS the way he strung the Dragons along for months, just to shaft us, F%$K him and the Knights, they are in no position to dictate to anyone !!!
Exactly this. The longer it drags on the lower the price.

"The Bulldogs have reportedly had a bid to sign sacked Super League forward Siosiua Taukeiaho rejected by the NRL.

News Corp reports the Bulldogs were blocked because the NRL ruled the mid-season trade window had closed.

The former Rooster was sacked by Catalans for skipping a training session to attend a music concert with fellow former NRL player Jayden Nikorima earlier this month, with the players pretending to be sick.

The NRL’s rejection is a blow to a Canterbury side whose forward stocks are severely depleted. Max King, Jaeman Salmon and Ryan Sutton have all been sidelined in recent weeks, leaving the club short on depth and desperately hoping for the NRL to allow the mid-season swap."

Up yours Gus!
We have a few forwards we could release to them:

Lawrie
Michael Molo
Dan Russell
Jack Bird
RFM
Tom Eisenhuth

Per
@MCarayannis
Hope the minor issues are not Volkman like.

If the dude is able to come right now and he only has minor issues, get the deal done

Latest posts