What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Nutz

Bench
@Nutz - no clue mate. At the moment it is a race for those I despise less
I'm going for the Sharks for cousin Norm. They played some dumb footy today. I think Atkinson has to be in there next game but they won't drop the glamour boy.
If Katoa is injured, Atkinson might go to the wing.
I'm bored already...let's get this long bloody off-season over and done with.

Nutz

Bench
I'm going for the Sharks for cousin Norm. They played some dumb footy today. I think Atkinson has to be in there next game but they won't drop the glamour boy.
If Katoa is injured, Atkinson might go to the wing.
I'm bored already...let's get this long bloody off-season over and done with.
Too much excitement for me, bed time zzzzz, catch you later brother.

He has supposedly signed a 1 year deal with South Sydney worth 300k.
It's not official yet but the DT might say otherwise if you have it.

A young player with a point to prove. Definitely a lot of value potentially for the bunnies. Thought we could have benefitted from him given our lacklustre halves situation. Oh well at least we got Eisenhuth for another year.

RedVee

First Grade
Too much excitement for me, bed time zzzzz, catch you later brother.
Just having a café noisette.

I can see that as he coached there. I have a 2nd cousin that played there in early 70s, in the reggies - I think maybe 3 FG games on the wing. Haven’t seen each other since the late 60s maybe.

His big claim to fame, he had a year with Thirroul as a 5/8 I think, he kicked their field goal in a game they lost 40-1 or something :D

Latest posts