What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BLM01

First Grade
Flanagan hasn’t been given the clear by the nrl to return to coaching but expect to see Anthony griffin within 3-4 weeks announced as new coach just a rumour a mate told me could be wrong
Would that mate be a caller on 2SM talkin sport a minute or so ago before your comment

Reactions: jak

BLM01

First Grade
The real question is who is available and are they better than Mc Grinner
No good fantasising about the very top coaches who are either locked in or would never come to our shambolic club
Hook is a decidedly better option than good old career coach Mc Grinner and that is the only comparison that counts.
The Dragons will interview supposedly all these good potential coaches and come somehow to the conclusion that McStuffourclub is the best person going forward.

SaintPauli

Juniors
I doubt the players are in love with McIdiot. They will never go public with any thing that would jeopardise their place in the team
Unless and i hope not true, the players have already been told by club Mary will be the coach at least start of next year! And therfore are in no position to bag their coach in public.

Gareth67

First Grade
The Dragons will interview supposedly all these good potential coaches and come somehow to the conclusion that McStuffourclub is the best person going forward.

Agree , they could very well quell the fans anger for the time being and do the review which would take place when the season is over ( at least for the Dragons ) and then announce that he will return next season with the proviso that he wins ‘X’ amount of early season games .

denis preston

First Grade
Agree , they could very well quell the fans anger for the time being and do the review which would take place when the season is over ( at least for the Dragons ) and then announce that he will return next season with the proviso that he wins ‘X’ amount of early season games .
I really think it has gone past this.The board have finally come to the conclusion that we came to 4 months ago ," Wow there is no upside to this bloke and his role is reducing our revenue stream , we cant continue to hide behind our f**kup in resigning him and better be shown to be proactive and finish him off now "

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
How could he possibly be on 1.2 m over 2 years ?
How could anyone (except the club) expect things to change under Mc`Genious?
Michael Innes identified our backline defensive inadequacies before the season start.
What was done by McGenious to rectify things...

There is no point to waiting till next year.
Cut our losses and move forward

Old Timer

Coach
I really think it has gone past this.The board have finally come to the conclusion that we came to 4 months ago ," Wow there is no upside to this bloke and his role is reducing our revenue stream , we cant continue to hide behind our f**kup in resigning him and better be shown to be proactive and finish him off now "
4 months ago lol
Anyone with half a brain knew it after the CC match in 2018 and those with a decent brain knew it after the CC match in 2017.
The last 2 extensions have been totally laughable.

Gareth67

First Grade

I like everyone else , is hoping that will indeed be the case , if they are truly genuine in their dissatisfaction of this years results and the coach himself then they should be tapping him on the shoulder after the conclusion of the Titans match. - they can send him a cheque in the mail .

Latest posts