What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

randomdragon

Juniors
Oh wait another person having an argument with muzby and ruining a thread? Can the mods not see that muzby is involved around every negative thing around here? Do something about it before people start going to other forums mods. I’m so sick of coming here to read about our great club and see arguments.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Oh wait another person having an argument with muzby and ruining a thread? Can the mods not see that muzby is involved around every negative thing around here? Do something about it before people start going to other forums mods. I’m so sick of coming here to read about our great club and see arguments.
Thanks for your input.

Maybe read the thread before casting stones.

Old Timer

Coach
Why are you so upset ? I was merely replying to another members post . But to answer your question/ accusation , no as i do not drink .
Not the 1st time someone has told fur ball they don't drink but for him to keep throwing the accusation out there.

Evidently there is no typecasting, marginalising, demeaning, downside or harm in accusing people of being alcohol affected.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Not the 1st time someone has told fur ball they don't drink but for him to keep throwing the accusation out there.

Evidently there is no typecasting, marginalising, demeaning, downside or harm in accusing people of being alcohol affected.
You probably shouldn’t watch RBT mate..

You’ll have a conniption.

Anyway, head to the swamp if you want to have a crack. People don’t care for your hatred of me.

Gareth67

First Grade

Yes you are quite right O.T.

However I suppose that we must make some allowance for him , after all , he is the self proclaimed ‘ Village Idiot ‘ of the forum .

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
You probably shouldn’t watch RBT mate..

You’ll have a conniption.

Anyway, head to the swamp if you want to have a crack. People don’t care for your hatred of me.
What ever happened to that Dragonsamy bloke?
He got super cranky on the drink.

Crush

Coach
C'mon Crush your better than that.

Samy posted more than once he didn't drink anymore and for good reasons so don't be like somebody else and throw out the cheap typecasting post.
It was a joke OT, don't be so dramatic.
You dont have to police every posters comments.
Samy was funny, he was convinced that I was Peter Dousts nephew.
Weird.

TruSaint

Referee
Any rumours ?

giphy.gif

Latest posts