What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Ghostrider22

Juniors
Brandon Smiths manager Stan Martin spotted in Wollongong this morning getting out of an Uber .... doesn’t sound like a holiday to me .. wouldn’t be surprised Dragons try to break the bank and offer Brandon Smith a record breaking contract especially after the hammering the club is getting from all media they need to redeem themselves in some way.. cash is there especially if Mciness is off the books by round 1 and the Sharks agree to take him only needing to pay $300k of his contract this year as Dragons have already paid 4mnths worth ..wild theory but some coincidence !
I hope this is happening, Brandon would be a great signing

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The more you post the more validity your posts have.
giphy.gif

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
How could you Crush? Bringing down the mood of OT when he is such a renowned beacon of positivity.

You’re so irregular.
I get the feeling OT is the kind of guy who could win the lottery, but then complain about being taxed on his winnings..

Upon hearing that the government doesn’t tax winnings of prize money he’d start complaining that they should be taxing winnings to help pay for low paid workers or ex cons or something like that..

Upon hearing that the government makes enough cash off lottery entries to cover what they would make of taxing winnings, it would then somehow be Ben Hunt’s fault..

blacksafake

First Grade
One of my favourites but he’s spent more time as a back rower than a hooker. Definitely a character but I’m not sure he’s the type of player/personality Hook is after.

SaintPauli

Juniors
One of my favourites but he’s spent more time as a back rower than a hooker. Definitely a character but I’m not sure he’s the type of player/personality Hook is after.
He will likely ask for release from melbourne as they got back their nrl hooker of the year gun Harry Grant. Brandon does not want to stay in melbourne and play lock. Dragons should guarantee him hooker at 500k.
I say they have got their man! This guy will suit our play and our outside backs bigtime.

Simon

Juniors
I'm not sure he's the hooker our side needs. As a lock who can fill in at hooker id sign him everyday of the week, but not sure about signing him as our teams primary dummy half. Hunt, Sullivan and Amone seem to be instinctive players and I think we need a hooker who can steer them around the park. Not sure Smith is that type of dummy's half.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm not sure he's the hooker our side needs. As a lock who can fill in at hooker id sign him everyday of the week, but not sure about signing him as our teams primary dummy half. Hunt, Sullivan and Amone seem to be instinctive players and I think we need a hooker who can steer them around the park. Not sure Smith is that type of dummy's half.
The guy is a hooker who fills in for other positions when needed..

He’s represented his country at hooker, has a premiership ring and also a MOM from an all stars game where he played hooker.

Why wouldn’t we want him?

Latest posts