What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Maddragon99

Juniors
So it must be that as Robbo wants to continue coaching at the Roosters for the next umpteen years which Fitzy was next in line to coach had Robbo left, he must have agreed to negotiate with the Sharks when they approached him weeks ago and has now signed a 3 year deal for a lousy $1.5M.

Fitzy declined us so I'm hoping that he ends up like Barrett, a good assistant but a poor head.

The next question is, who will be Robbo's next assistant - Rylesy?
Could be a swap with John Morris, I think he deserves another chance somewhere

jak

Bench
If you're looking for a sap, Sheldon, just look in a mirror.
Just thought I'd help you there, simple jak.
da sorry sheldon forgot i was talking to the smartest moron on the forum,i bet it wouldn't take long to count your friends on your own forum or life for that matter,try to enjoy life you sick little puppy. night shelly

da sorry sheldon forgot i was talking to the smartest moron on the forum,i bet it wouldn't take long to count your friends on your own forum or life for that matter,try to enjoy life you sick little puppy. night shelly
I get it now. Warabrook saint was your sperm donor.

If you were witty I'd pay it, but you add nothing but quarrelsome loneliness. Not to shit on or liken you to muzby, but at least he is funny. Now, back to your bin
The fact you felt the need to jump in and reply to something that had nothing to do with you says more about the pseudo intellect that you are trying to portray. Maybe a rugby league forum is just too low brow for you? Could it be a medicine for your self loathing?
I will head back to the common people now.
Like I originally came on for, Toby Rudolf is about to sign for someone, but it's not you guys.

SBD82

Coach
Yes it's because I f**k my mamma and kill people without reason, Adolf of the Skull brigade. Next
I don’t mind you coming in here and baiting for easy bites.

But I’ll be damned if I let you sully Bubby’s good name by suggesting that he killed people “without reason”.

Every one of those merkins had it coming.

(The cat didn’t, but it wasn’t a person. So it doesn’t count).