What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Usually agree with you but not on this one.....did you see him run out of the line in defense last week ?....nothing has changed....
Nah I haven’t seen him play this year. I am more just spewing about the Rava situation. The fact we bought Beale says to me that the Feagai boys are out of favour. Im not sure what the go with Max Feagai is he's been out for a while, we are usually not too conservative with the concussion stuff it must be bad. I just hope Beale doesn't end up on one wing, he is a good fill in at centre when we need it but surely have better wingers with a touch more zip and more importantly a future at the club. Someone id go after would be Isaako...

getsmarty

Immortal
Nah I haven’t seen him play this year. I am more just spewing about the Rava situation. The fact we bought Beale says to me that the Feagai boys are out of favour. Im not sure what the go with Max Feagai is he's been out for a while, we are usually not too conservative with the concussion stuff it must be bad. I just hope Beale doesn't end up on one wing, he is a good fill in at centre when we need it but surely have better wingers with a touch more zip and more importantly a future at the club.

Feagai boys have been injured...Beale is just stop gap...better defender than Aitken i.m.h.o and costing us peanuts...he is just a stopgap..... Rava situation is ridiculous....Cannot believe he didn't at least get a downgrade....

NRL has a lot to answer for.... fans watching fewer and fewer games....Depressing evening.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Feagai boys have been injured...Beale is just stop gap...better defender than Aitken i.m.h.o and costing us peanuts...he is just a stopgap..... Rava situation is ridiculous....Cannot believe he didn't at least get a downgrade....

NRL has a lot to answer for.... fans watching fewer and fewer games....Depressing evening.
It is a Ravasty, I do believe next round we need a winger though so I hope they do use Matt rather than Beale although he's been solid. I would love to see Ramsey moved outside Lomax for a month to see how he goes outside him, I believe his speed would bag us some tries with Lomax skill. Im quite happy with Wiliame, he is a rich mans Aitken.

blacksafake

First Grade
Nah I haven’t seen him play this year. I am more just spewing about the Rava situation. The fact we bought Beale says to me that the Feagai boys are out of favour. Im not sure what the go with Max Feagai is he's been out for a while, we are usually not too conservative with the concussion stuff it must be bad. I just hope Beale doesn't end up on one wing, he is a good fill in at centre when we need it but surely have better wingers with a touch more zip and more importantly a future at the club. Someone id go after would be Isaako...
Agree re Isaako as a winger only.

BLM01

First Grade
Who is this rep forward we were supposed to be signing about a month ago? Anyone able to spill the beans on that one. Apparently mentioned on JA forum but I'm not special enough to join in on that one.
Dont believe everything that you read re rumours on forums. It will help you breathe a lot easier

denis preston

First Grade
It is a Ravasty, I do believe next round we need a winger though so I hope they do use Matt rather than Beale although he's been solid. I would love to see Ramsey moved outside Lomax for a month to see how he goes outside him, I believe his speed would bag us some tries with Lomax skill. Im quite happy with Wiliame, he is a rich mans Aitken.
If Dufty is going back to FB what about Tyerrel ?

kit66

Bench
I like him to but I don't think he is needed

I think we have the backs covered

A decent 2nd rower should be out main target

Then a backup hooker

I think our priorities should be a starting prop who actually bends the line and makes big metres and a quality hooker to replace McC next year. We have 2nd row covered., I think B.Burns was a good buy and should cement a gig next to Tariq.

getsmarty

Immortal
I think our priorities should be a starting prop who actually bends the line and makes big metres and a quality hooker to replace McC next year. We have 2nd row covered., I think B.Burns was a good buy and should cement a gig next to Tariq.

A.Mc is not going to be replaced unless injured....Do you mean an interchange ? Again, depends on what the club decides to do with Brittian and how soon Mulheisen progresses....he would be @ least 2 years away. Molo is a good addition.

St Tangles

Bench
A prop is also priority

I'm not sold on Burns was ok against the Raiders but has been terrible most other matches

Still early days for him though hopefully he succeeds

kit66

Bench
There's a Fox story linking us to signing rumours about Tevita Pangai Jnr.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...uHHA3Qn_BmT9sifAL6DTlfW1ikH2lJq4XnqbKBITPwepw

I think Pangai has a lot to offer. He's being used poorly by Walters who has the guy playing 80 minutes as a 2nd rower when his best performances have been at prop for around 50 minutes in two stints. He started the year at prop and put in some great performances, big metres and solid defence but Kevvie ignored that and shifted him to big minutes in the back row. Kevvie is as useless as Mary. At the right price he'd be a very good acquisition. 117 kg prop, just 25 yrs old coming into his prime. Get it done Dragons.

Latest posts