What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Perfect. Shit attitude, shit defence, shit at catching bombs, shit at organising from fb, shit at positional play, signs with an absolute shit club for an absolute shit coach. Great news!!
Gotta disagree on a coupla points. He was a devoted Dragons man. Was gutted when he was told he
was being shown the door. Yes to poor defender and under the bomb but I have been noticing he has picked up some ballplaying skills last coupla years. Dead set some of his long cuts outs to an unmarked man would put Hunt to shame. Mary shudda given him a crack at half before we wasted squillions bringing Hunt here.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Fox reporting that Dufty announcement coming at 11am today

we may even get an announcement about Will Hopoate

BLM01

First Grade
Fox reporting that Dufty announcement coming at 11am today

we may even get an announcement about Will Hopoate
2KY reported it this morning as done but let FOX and probably Hooper be the ones to break the news to the world. That is their stage.

BIG RIG

Juniors
If Hook is interested in bringing in a veteran outside back as a mid - season signing the only names I can really think of right now that are out of favour at other clubs would be Fergo or Dugan 😂😂

BLM01

First Grade
If Hook is interested in bringing in a veteran outside back as a mid - season signing the only names I can really think of right now that are out of favour at other clubs would be Fergo or Dugan 😂😂
I disagree I think he is looking longer term as well past this year to help tutor Sloan or Cody