What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

dungay dragon

Juniors
Can he 8 or 10 ?
Wonder if BIG RIG could find out if Jason Talmalalou has been offered to the Dragons or anyone else for that matter
Its the talk around Townsville that he and the Coach dont get on , and he may be offloaded providing a suitable financial arrangement could be agreed on . At least 500k or close would be the figure .Another 50/50 deal ..Cheap at that price...Thoughts ??

mickeylane

Bench
Wonder if BIG RIG could find out if Jason Talmalalou has been offered to the Dragons or anyone else for that matter
Its the talk around Townsville that he and the Coach dont get on , and he may be offloaded providing a suitable financial arrangement could be agreed on . At least 500k or close would be the figure .Another 50/50 deal ..Cheap at that price...Thoughts ??
he will be going straight to the broncos if anywhere for the same $$ or even more

BLM01

First Grade
You know you can do the same research that is available to anyone on this forum, going through social media for answers and getting hints of rumours put up by anybody
Hell who knows what you will find
You can come up with your own new rumours then we will start asking you for the info

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
You know you can do the same research that is available to anyone on this forum, going through social media for answers and getting hints of rumours put up by anybody
You can come up with your own new rumours then we will start asking you for the la

May I suggest the NRL Mole ? The hairy little blob has his nose in every nook and cranny in the game . I have it on good authority ( from my mate Horace Mouthofthesouth ) that he is the source that the 360 NRL hacks get their information from . 😳

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
May I suggest the NRL Mole , the hairy little blob has his nose in every nook and cranny in the game . I have it on good authority ( from my mate Horace Mouthofthesouth ) that he is the source that the 360 NRL hacks get their information from . 😳
I disagree they are all the same and get the same info, some earlier than others
All these journos have their player manager contacts (some club contacts) that drip feed what they want to suit agendas.
Journos sometimes try ring a player to confirm or deny something before going public
By the book any club / player person speaking to a journo and vice versa have to go through clubs media dept. As I said ‘if by the book’ 🤔

redv13

Bench
I disagree they are all the same and get the same info, some earlier than others
All these journos have their player manager contacts (some club contacts) that drip feed what they want to suit agendas.
Journos sometimes try ring a player to confirm or deny something before going public
By the book any club / player person speaking to a journo and vice versa have to go through clubs media dept. As I said ‘if by the book’ 🤔
Tony Adams 💩 💩💩💩💩

dungay dragon

Juniors
You can come up with your own new rumours then we will start asking you for the info
You miss my point...As Big Rig and also George Dragon seem to have good intel direct to the dragons , and is the most reliable , has there been any subtle inquiries by JT'S management to the dragons and or other Clubs .. Dont think anyone in Dragons recruitment would directly take my call and with respect , yours ........

BLM01

First Grade
You miss my point...As Big Rig and also George Dragon seem to have good intel direct to the dragons , and is the most reliable , has there been any subtle inquiries by JT'S management to the dragons and or other Clubs .. Dont think anyone in Dragons recruitment would directly take my call and with respect , yours ........
Yep...and you have missed mine