What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
But - regardless of what Danny Weildler has said , the man is still contracted to the broncs until 2024 .

I think he on the piss again .

6C59CE8E-DE7A-472E-B188-F92AC08C521D.jpeg8EE58DAA-D7AB-4AB7-8DAF-DD43BF13770A.jpeg

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
imagine if some of our old club legends played in today’s fishbowl world..be some interesting reads i’d imagine. Some of the stories are justified; some of it, ….who gives a shit!! zzzzzz
I know the Raiders players when they had those great sides had a huge reputation for being as epic off the field as they were on it. No camera phones and a public/media who basically worshipped them and turned a blind eye to it. Most of it is pretty harmless anyway, old mate flopping his old fella out at the bar etc😂

Trifili13

Juniors
I know the Raiders players when they had those great sides had a huge reputation for being as epic off the field as they were on it. No camera phones and a public/media who basically worshipped them and turned a blind eye to it. Most of it is pretty harmless anyway, old mate flopping his old fella out at the bar etc😂
Agree. I am sure in the "good old days" people were happy to mingle and get on the drink with a player if he walked into a pub. After all, players had day jobs and could relate to the average person. Nowadays, people can't wait to get their phone out and take a picture to send to the media. Pretty sad really. Before my time but you hear stories of the great Johnny Raper rolling up to games straight from being out the night before and still being MOTM. Imagine that happening now. People would be clamoring over each other to dob a player in for not being in bed by 8 the night before a game.

St Tangles

Bench
I had an epic night with some of the Aussie cricketers in the middle of a test late 80's

They couldn't do that these days

I worked in Chinatown at the time.

Some of the Penrith players back in the day at the leagues club Brandy Alexander included used to get up to alot also.

People would have their cameras out in a second I'm glad they weren't around when I was young.

blacksafake

First Grade
I had an epic night with some of the Aussie cricketers in the middle of a test late 80's

They couldn't do that these days

I worked in Chinatown at the time.

Some of the Penrith players back in the day at the leagues club Brandy Alexander included used to get up to alot also.

People would have their cameras out in a second I'm glad they weren't around when I was young.
I've been with some of the Balmain players in the 70's at the local inner west pubs & lucky there were no cameras around then. Nothing illegal happened just alcohol fueled silly stuff which the off duty cops even turned a blind eye to. If it happened today the PC brigade would be calling for their heads. 🤣

Latest posts