What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
Shannon frizell the 24 years old brother of the Tyson is making a big name for himself .hat trick this weekend seems he's a chip of the old block ,with a bit of sonny Bill thrown in..

Oh goody , another player with similar qualities to Tyson Frizell , in this case his brother , exactly what the Dragons require to take a big bite out of this years premiership . May he continue to impress and join his bro in the top grade .

slippery5

Juniors
Oh goody , another player with similar qualities to Tyson Frizell , in this case his brother , exactly what the Dragons require to take a big bite out of this years premiership . May he continue to impress and join his bro in the top grade .
They have similar qualities to their dad (Andrew) who was light years ahead of any other junior, not sure why he didn't go on to greater things!!!!!!

Gareth67

First Grade
Sell the bluudy spare F.J. Classic Holden that they have in the clubs garage - I don't really care where the money comes from . The real question is if we cannot come up with a good offer and the man leaves , where will we sign ourselves another quality front row forward and at what price?

Last edited:
You make a valid point, mate.
We need to sell that image and let’s face, what would anybody rather wear.

A mighty Red V jumper or a Barcelona stripe thingy?

In Beatties defence on that little faux pa, who the hell can tell which jumper any club is wearing these days.
25F9F64E-ACAC-43AA-BEEF-532BEF659C60.jpeg

As for LAM, well we can’t match that price for three years for a bench forward, the 450 over 4 might tempt him though.

blacksafake

First Grade
At that price I’d say he’s as good as gone & who could begrudge him. Would love to keep him but I’d be surprised if the club matches let alone beats what’s on offer. I’m sure If he does go he’ll still give his all while still here. But & it’s probably a big but, if his form goes north like packers did I wouldn’t hesitate to drop him.

Gareth67

First Grade
At that price I’d say he’s as good as gone & who could begrudge him. Would love to keep him but I’d be surprised if the club matches let alone beats what’s on offer. I’m sure If he does go he’ll still give his all while still here. But & it’s probably a big but, if his form goes north like packers did I wouldn’t hesitate to drop him.

Agree blacksafake , but he would still continue to be the complete tradesman that he is and finish the job at hand .

Latest posts