What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragonslayer

First Grade
There's a lot of difference between "having to do something" and "wanting to do something". We had a fair few in the former.

Dragsters

First Grade
Yep, most consistent powder in the world, its either knee deep, waist deep or you need a snorkel deep!
For me, Teinei and Kokusai around Sapporo were my mountains of choice and out Kutchan way I loved Rusutsu.
Hokkaido in Summer is the best though, cant wait to get back there!

For sure.

I've got a pic a mate took of me skiing back country Niseko and it's all white except for my left glove!

I remember one year around 2008 it snowed non-stop for the entire 10 days we were at Niseko.

Just epic.

I like La Ponte and there's a great lodge in the Asahidake National Park that's great.

Haven't been there in summer but I'm dreaming of the fresh pow and can't wait to get back there myself...

Last edited:

Gaygo

Juniors
In my opinion, the Dragons defence did not improve in 2021. It was disorganised and seemed to be not well drilled into the players. So I would suggest we sack Gentle, the assistant coach in charge of defence. Let's find a better defensive coach for 2022W
Sorry Possum but the attack was just as pathetic as the defence. Both roles needs to be re-addressed ASAP or what we witnessed this season may well happen again. Matty head was a smart operator with a good football brain and I believe he would add a lot to our attack.

Latest posts