What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Close to what I heard last weekend, and that the $1.3mil was bs. Also heard that Titans putting in a sneaky bid for Hunt higher than ours.
I hope they get him!!!

Poor Booo Whooo (C)Huuuunnnt wants to prolong his body playing NRL at 7 and not tackling big bopper forwards at 9.

Self-righteous, selfish MFCNT....not a club man/captain and only looking out for himself $$$ wise at the detriment of our club and losing our juniours....cut the cord F him off and let the players that bleed Red V take over from this expensive failed experiment. $1.7Mil for 2024/25 will still fcku us for salary cap at the expense of losing Sullivan, Amone, and all other junior prospects post 2025.

We ain't getting nowhere near a top 8 finish in the next 3 years if this comes off.

denis preston

First Grade
I hope they get him!!!

Poor Booo Whooo (C)Huuuunnnt wants to prolong his body playing NRL at 7 and not tackling big bopper forwards at 9.

Self-righteous, selfish MFCNT....not a club man/captain and only looking out for himself $$$ wise at the detriment of our club and losing our juniours....cut the cord F him off and let the players that bleed Red V take over from this expensive failed experiment. $1.7Mil for 2024/25 will still fcku us for salary cap at the expense of losing Sullivan, Amone, and all other junior prospects post 2025.

We ain't getting nowhere near a top 8 finish in the next 3 years if this comes off.
Steady on the keyboard warrior stuff mate. Your personal insults should be directed at management if you dont like the way things are going. Hunt will go for the best deal he can get or may even play for less to stay at Dragons.

Smacka

Juniors
NRL Integrity Unit
After an exhaustive inquiry , Abdo will announce Ponga & Mann have no case to answer. Apparently a Patron at the Venue suggested to the Players that their Season had "gone down the shit shute ". As responsible Knights they merely went to the Facilities to see if they could recover anything for the remaining matches. Checks made with
other Attendees at the Venue - Kevin Proctor , Anthony Minichello , Candice Warner (nee Falzon) , Sonny Bill Williams & Millie Boyle - confirmed they had been dancing to the tune "Sweet Caroline" in the Disco at the time of the incident (Adam Elliott was absent due to his commitments with the Raiders).

FlameThrower

Bench
Not Dragons related but the Ponga/Mann incident is strange. I thought Mann was rather straight laced and would not get himself into this type of trouble. Ponga is a bad seed and if I we’re the Knights , at least strip him of captains hat and if worse than that ( ie Drugs) - could be a good reason to get rid of him or massive fine and final warning. He seems to be either injured or on some type of trouble ….

Illusion

Bench
I feel sure that Craig Young wants Griffin to do one more year and then son Dean to take over the head coach role. If this is true, Griffin won't be replaced for 2023, no matter what.
You might be right have thought the same thing .....

Trifili13

Juniors
Not Dragons related but the Ponga/Mann incident is strange. I thought Mann was rather straight laced and would not get himself into this type of trouble. Ponga is a bad seed and if I we’re the Knights , at least strip him of captains hat and if worse than that ( ie Drugs) - could be a good reason to get rid of him or massive fine and final warning. He seems to be either injured or on some type of trouble ….
Wouldn't you think ASADA be all over this and turn up at Ponga's door for a "random" drug test?

Gareth67

First Grade
I feel sure that Craig Young wants Griffin to do one more year and then son Dean to take over the head coach role. If this is true, Griffin won't be replaced for 2023, no matter what.
You may very well be right possum , I am sure that Albert isn’t just a pretty face , but does possess some grey matter . 😳

Last edited:

Latest posts