What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

I wouldn't bet on that. They have appointed Benji to take over as coach with bugger all experience even accounting for the couple of years apprenticeship he will have with Sheens and won't release Brookes to Newcastle who is on a reported $1m next season. I rest my case your honour.
My first thought was "Who are we going to replace Woods with?" and then I realised that just about any inanimate object would do.

Crush

Coach
Woodsy never wanted to leave the Tigers in the first place, he bleeds that club. It’s actually one culture signing that could actually work out alright for them. As long as he gets very limited game time and is more there to guide the young blokes.
Good luck to him, I actually really like Woodsy, as long as he’s not in a dragons jersey, doesn’t suit him.

Woodsy never wanted to leave the Tigers in the first place, he bleeds that club. It’s actually one culture signing that could actually work out alright for them. As long as he gets very limited game time and is more there to guide the young blokes.
Good luck to him, I actually really like Woodsy, as long as he’s not in a dragons jersey, doesn’t suit him.
You’re a generous man, Christmas at your place would be heaven on a stick.

mightydragon

Juniors
Does he need to be playing to help lead the young blokes though and taking up cap space?

Crush

Coach
Does he need to be playing to help lead the young blokes though and taking up cap space?
He can play reserve grade and if they get injuries can step up onto the bench for a bit if rotation prop. The way he should have been used with us, instead he started in our 17 basically every single week.
He takes up a spot in the top 30 but won’t take up much cap space for Tigers, probably minimum wage plus a TPA

Budpower

Juniors
We have sign PNG International Dan Russell on a train and trial deal

Shalom O’Ofou has left the club and has signed a train and trial deal with the Brisbane Broncos
Russel
We have sign PNG International Dan Russell on a train and trial deal

Shalom O’Ofou has left the club and has signed a train and trial deal with the Brisbane Broncos
Ive been watching Russells games at the cup....he can find the tryline, looks very good, has a LOT of Ben Creagh about him in the way he plays and his athleticism, very excited about this fella!

Woods always looked like he was just filling in time with us.
A return to Leichhart will extend his career and I actually think he’ll kill it there.
We are all dead already, we don’t need him back dancing on our grave.

My bet is Albert wrote him a playing reference on Sgi letterhead and we didn’t notice it.

Last edited:

slippery5

Juniors
He can play reserve grade and if they get injuries can step up onto the bench for a bit if rotation prop. The way he should have been used with us, instead he started in our 17 basically every single week.
He takes up a spot in the top 30 but won’t take up much cap space for Tigers, probably minimum wage plus a TPA
I don't think he would be going to be on minimal wage, if he was going, it would be on the equivalent to what he was earning at the Dragons

BLM01

First Grade
Because some can’t help themselves & question anyone who delivers any “info”.
Some will go back for seconds if said info doesn’t eventuate.

This forum should be for us supporters to discuss/debate footy matters & share info not shoot people down.
No not the reason he did not care about who believed him or not
more reasons than that but for me not be aired in forumville
Go to some lower grade games if you can catch him there and have a chat 😉

Latest posts