What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Back in Feb 2019, Ben Barba was released and banned indefinitely over accusations of assaulting his partner. He doesn't even appear to have been charged for it, just accused.

Lodge was sacked despite not having been found guilty of anything.

Dane Nielsen was even sacked by our club despite no charges.

I'm sure Barba and Lodge- don't know about Nielsen- had prior form. The accusations- as with Robati- may have not been heard- but it was the fact that they had prior form that got them sacked.

Dragon David

First Grade
You're a key part of the Forum DD so best wishes for a speedy recovery.
I am no different to all of you guys redandwhite4evr. We all have a role to play on this Forum no matter what we say and how we say it. It's part of our "culture".

Thanks for your best wishes. Getting a little worse tonight and I'm not able to get the antiviral drugs until lunch time tomorrow. Just hanging in and that is what the Dragons have to do in every game this year.

Maximus

Coach
I'm sure Barba and Lodge- don't know about Nielsen- had prior form. The accusations- as with Robati- may have not been heard- but it was the fact that they had prior form that got them sacked.

Wait, you actually think someone isn't entitled to a presumption of innocence if they have prior indiscretions? I thought you misspoke previously, but seems you genuinely believe that.

Parko1310

Juniors
Unfortunately Fifita has re-signed with the Titans. Club did everything they could to bring him here but he is pretty happy up there & believes they are building something special.

Club turns it’s attention to securing the signature of NAS & are upping their offer significantly.
IF that's true I'd personally prefer to steer clear. NAS looks good because he's a huge body in a good team, but he himself isn't actually that effective. For big money, it'd be a no from me, not the front rower we need.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Unfortunately Fifita has re-signed with the Titans. Club did everything they could to bring him here but he is pretty happy up there & believes they are building something special.

Club turns it’s attention to securing the signature of NAS & are upping their offer significantly.
What’s the go with the Nathan Brown talks ?

Latest posts