What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
@Dragon David: I am so disappointed ........nothing would surprise me after this...

We will end up with whoever wants the job...last man standing...

Our club is officially the joke of the NRL
This is a comedy/tragedy getsmarty.

We all wanted Hook gone - he has.

We all wanted a decent coach to take over - the one courted now not coming.

We now start looking at other coaches who could now be courted - not too many willing and able to come.

We now live with the hope that Ryan Carr is our saviour and get us off the bottom of the ladder and then lead us into 2024 with a better roster to be close to being in the top 8.

We suffer the same old stories for years to come.

Murfy

Juniors
Now apparently St George Bank is going to stop sponsoring us at seasons end… citing that the club being poorly run by management and poor off field behaviour as their reasons.

Also saw that Ryles would of taken the job but when asked about changing football structure high profile individuals would not approve as it meant they would lose jobs or be affected.

This makes me feel sick. How can individuals at the club who love the club just sit there and watch the club fall to bits. If they don’t want to step aside or help put people in the club to make real change what hope do we have? How can we even get out of this situation. This is actually f**ked

TruSaint

Referee
Now apparently St George Bank is going to stop sponsoring us at seasons end… citing that the club being poorly run by management and poor off field behaviour as their reasons.

Also saw that Ryles would of taken the job but when asked about changing football structure high profile individuals would not approve as it meant they would lose jobs or be affected.

This makes me feel sick. How can individuals at the club who love the club just sit there and watch the club fall to bits. If they don’t want to step aside or help put people in the club to make real change what hope do we have? How can we even get out of this situation. This is actually f**ked

twinkletoes

Juniors
One of our biggest problems has been lack of recruitment of quality players. The only way this will be addressed is by firstly having a high profile coach to attract players and secondly, a professional, well connected recruitment manager....Rookie coaches do not and will not address this issue...Say we get Dean Young, which now seems likely, are quality players going to flock to the Dragons to play under him...not on your life and we'll be stuck with the same problems....