What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
I actually feel sorry for Lodge

He was a dick

Then he turned it around

Got married

Had kids

That is hard enough lol

Then has shuffled between teams

ACL will reduce his next contract by half

From all people in the know he has been on the right path for some time now

Thanks counts significantly

I mean let’s be honest……how many people do u know where dickheads at 18/19/20 etc

Plenty !!!!

BLM01

First Grade
I actually feel sorry for Lodge

He was a dick

Then he turned it around

Got married

Had kids

That is hard enough lol

Then has shuffled between teams

ACL will reduce his next contract by half

From all people in the know he has been on the right path for some time now

Thanks counts significantly

I mean let’s be honest……how many people do u know where dickheads at 18/19/20 etc

Plenty !!!!
Agree and plenty of us carried on like dickheads but your own moral compass draws the line in the sand and what he did was over that line that most sane people would not do

hewi

Bench
Agree and plenty of us carried on like dickheads but your own moral compass draws the line in the sand and what he did was over that line that most sane people would not do

When full of ink unfortunately that line in the sand tends to get blurred.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
doesnt each club have up to $1mill pa extra they can spend if they bring a UK player or rah rah player?

hence SST being great value if his body is up to it still?

shiloh dc

Juniors
We need someone like Gus Gould with some pulling power to lure decent players to our club. Seems whoever he wants he gets, the latest being a big Tongan international from the Super League. Have to question the Dogs salary cap, as seems theirs is twice the size of all other clubs.
Simple - look at their benefactor, the business he controls and the investment opportunities he can bring to the table.
Wouldn't be surprised to see one of these deals unhinged and their dirty deeds exposed.

Parko1310

Juniors
I am not sure buying outcasts from the tigers and bulldogs will really lift us that much. Though can’t say I have seen much of Blore
Tigers have a track record of letting the good ones go, and the shit ones stay on a tonne of money. They're an absolute basket case that club, worse than ours. Blore is a very good player IF he can stay fit. Assuming he can, it will be another one the Tigers shouldn't have let go.

Carrera28

Juniors
Simple - look at their benefactor, the business he controls and the investment opportunities he can bring to the table.
Wouldn't be surprised to see one of these deals unhinged and their dirty deeds exposed.
It's not hard, get John Howard onto the board as Chairmen and Mark Taylor as a board member. That would open up access to big business and help to get through the planning red tape for the new training centre.

Latest posts